Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Couldn't resist

12:14:14 PM EST

Beginning to feel like a auction..lol

That is The Price is Right strategy lol

One person get you the other direction and its game over

•••
IMG_20170416_125023.jpg

(1) 10 cents
(2) 5 cents
(3) None of the above

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
DU posted a big mistake

1,000,000 th User Contest Contest!

Its 1,000,000 th account not users

Since people can have both regular and business accounts. And I guess illegal 2nd accounts still get kept as an account after shutting it down, we (one the outside) have no #$%^ idea who is the million user.

I mailed taxes early this year (yesterday)

Can we post another contest for more NP cash?

•••
There might be a two active contest limit

•••
DU posted a big mistake

1,000,000 th User Contest Contest!

Its 1,000,000 th account not users

Since people can have both regular and business accounts. And I guess illegal 2nd accounts still get kept as an account after shutting it down, we (one the outside) have no #$%^ idea who is the million user.

I mailed taxes early this year (yesterday)

Semantics.... we all know I'm talking about the BIG CONTEST!

Anyway a single PERSON can have two USER ACCOUNTS.

How's about Vettel? That one F user beating two Merc users...

•••
There might be a two active contest limit

Believe it or not I checked out the the Rules to see if I could do that contest...you need a prize a criteria and an end... and I think only 1 at a time?
Nothing stopping BBW from having another contest.

We could have 1,000,000 of them going before the official one kicks off!

•••
eric basically gave the wink smiley and that none are there idea so it can be done. I'll do one for people as well.

•••
Dont tell BBW he will have eight new contests and hit them up for 100 likes a night.

Lets see, other possible contests:

Guess the gender of the Million Account Holder (Johname has dibs on male)

Guess the country of origins of the Million Account Holder (I got India)

Guess how long before the Millions Account Holder get banned for Market Place no-nos. (I got three weeks and two days)

Guess What time of the day Dawg makes another NP post.

Guess what year DU and Johname copy Omar and Will by video driving around town talking about how hard it is to make a buck in domaining. (my guess is 2031)

Guess what thread is a face palm because a site with a million members (accounts) and only has 6 people posting? (I got this one)

•••
oh stop it wont be 8. not that crazy.

•••
Gilsan would be real proud of me, I watched some of Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich today.
k28zr.jpg

I only saw the 2nd half and the extra time. Exciting game, Bayern were unlucky with some bad ref calls against them, but that's football... sometimes the ref appears to be on your side, other times not.

CR7 is just tearing up all kinds of records

•••
Today April 19 Famous Birthday's

Ashley Judd (b. 1968) American Actress
Kate Hudson (b. 1979) American Actress
Maria Sharapova (b. 1987) - Russian Tennis Player

•••
The Contest is Live :)
https://www.namepros.com/threads/1-000-000th-member-contest-win-tickets-to-nc2018-and-more.1013388/

Five Prizes for Five Winners:
  • Prize C1: One ticket to NamesCon 2018.
  • Prize C2: Two tickets to NamesCon 2018.
  • Prize N: 7-day site-wide notice that appears on every page of NamePros for members to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros. The notice is text-based with a maximum of 100 characters and a link to your sales thread.
  • Prize P: 15-day pinned / sticky thread in the forum section of your choice to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros.
  • Prize S: 30-day sidebar ad to promote your domain(s) for sale (e.g., auction) on NamePros.
Get your submissions in.

Peace,
Cy

•••
Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison cell

β€œOn April 19, 2017, Aaron Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts at approximately 3:05 a.m., lifesaving techniques were attempted on Mr. Hernandez and he was transported to UMASS Leominster where he was pronounced dead at 4:07 a.m. by a physician at the hospital."
Sad end to what could have been a HOF player.
This kid had it all, talent, money, looks, and he threw it all away acting like a lowlife gangster.
Oh well, I hate to sound chilly, but he saved the taxpayers housing and feeding him the rest of his life.

Peace,
Cy

•••
I need to look up DU's carefully calculated time guess and post it on the real contest tread

•••
Last edited:
•••
Where does it say the bat cost $1.10 ?

•••
•••
You have to reverse it and use simple algebra. UNX would be on this like a fly on ...

•••
Last edited:
•••
Its not a range unless you subtract different taxes for different states lol

•••
ok someone want to explain to me why this is 5 cents? lol

•••
ball is 5 cents
bat is 1 dollar more - $1.05

together $1.10

•••
2 - 5 cents

Seen the alert..Was figuring you ask "before or after sales tax". Lol

Yes that is the correct answer..

Oops..Seems a few posting were added between the posting that I quoted and my response.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back