IT.COM

sales The Estee Lauder Company Acquires .XYZ from Sweetha portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Nice sale. It is a trademark though as mentioned in the article.

They must have bought it for the new range of decentralized skin care that they're doing or a line of zero trust makeup or blockchain face-rub.

Last edited:
•••
Can't believe how fast .xyz has gotten transaction in the first & secondary market.

•••
Can't believe how fast .xyz has gotten transaction in the first & secondary market.

Me neither, it's up to about 4-6 sales a day now at an average of $368 USD. Whopping traction.

1649198044772.png

•••
Looks like xyz is gaining interest outside of Crypto/ Nft / fintech

Well done @DNGear

•••
well it would be somewht... difficult.. for anyone or company to not end up with dngear as seller and domain owner..given she runs 20k folio of all most sellable names.. .which makes it basically a monopoly...

leaving table scraps and few lucky sales for rest of us..of course we all adults here so no hard feelings we all know about missing domain trains..I just point this out so people don't fool.themselves thinking any one on earth can copy her results

congrats swetha

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Please dont waste your time arguing with trollers. They are in the forum to divert domainers to their alliance extensions. Time to grab some more .xyz...
I like what your doing Swetha - you've earnt the sales that are coming your way......

But

Your statement is contractionary - saying someone is trolling because they are trying to divert people to other extensions apart from .xyz and then saying it's time to buy more .xyz.......

Come on.......

People need to stop believing the hype, do their own research and make an informed decision based on the facts....

And the facts are that you are the only consistent seller of .xyz domains in the x,xxx range and above because through foresight you amassed a a huge portfolio of quality domains - telling people to buy more .xyz is irresponsible as they are feeding off the scraps.....

A lot of fools on here worship the ground your feet are on because some people like to kiss a**e and can't think for themselves.....

As I said your doing a great job but don't have a pop at someone when you are doing the same thing........

Last edited:
•••
I like what your doing Swetha - you've earnt the sales that are coming your way......

But

Your statement is contractionary - saying someone is trolling because they are trying to divert people to other extensions apart from .xyz and then saying it's time to buy more .xyz.......

Come on.......

People need to stop believing the hype, do their own research and make an informed decision based on the facts....

And the facts are that you are the only consistent seller of .xyz domains in the x,xxx range and above because through foresight you amassed a a huge portfolio of quality domains - telling people to buy more .xyz is irresponsible as they are feeding off the scraps.....

A lot of fools on here worship the ground your feet are on because some people like to kiss a**e and can't think for themselves.....

As I said your doing a great job but don't have a pop at someone when you are doing the same thing........
Those people never stop attacking .xyz since 2016 because they had a feeling deep inside heart that .xyz is the only extension that could upended.com, they didn’t want to believe it and now they are full of jealousy that leads them become a troll, to me it’s like a lot of people on here wasting their time to reg trash super long characters .com and worship it as “king” that’s real irresponsible just as you said above, the fact is there are no room for .com especially for dictionary words and if you check out her portfolio you can see she also reg a lot of two words .xyz’s, it demonstrates she simply believes it is the future, .xyz for web3 is a real deal, people still have chances for good two words domains.

•••
I'm not sure why people are congratulating her for the sale of Clinique. Famous aged world renowned trademark and nothing else.

•••
I'm not sure why people are congratulating her for the sale of Clinique. Famous aged world renowned trademark and nothing else.
I agree. There have been a lot of other sales that are far more generic.

I don't think a company buying their TM term for clear brand protection reasons is really something to celebrate.
It is not an .XYZ thing. That is true with any extension.

Brad

•••
Those people never stop attacking .xyz since 2016 because they had a feeling deep inside heart that .xyz is the only extension that could upended.com, they didn’t want to believe it and now they are full of jealousy that leads them become a troll, to me it’s like a lot of people on here wasting their time to reg trash super long characters .com and worship it as “king” that’s real irresponsible just as you said above, the fact is there are no room for .com especially for dictionary words and if you check out her portfolio you can see she also reg a lot of two words .xyz’s, it demonstrates she simply believes it is the future, .xyz for web3 is a real deal, people still have chances for good two words domains.

because tkings worked out for.one person on.earth who now owns 20k of basically 1word names means absolutely nothing about 2word xyz.selling like hotcakes in.future.too

any connection u make there is just wishful.thinking

•••
because tkings worked out for.one person on.earth who now owns 20k of basically 1word names means absolutely nothing about 2word xyz.selling like hotcakes in.future.too

any connection u make there is just wishful.thinking
Will u say the same thing to three words .xyz are nothing if two words started making good sales?
In my view .xyz isn’t worse a bit than .com and I’ve already counted/admitted Swetha being a role as the main wholesaler so that you could buy dictionary’s from her and mark up for 6 figures for next coming years like some of early renowned domainers did for .com, I think she’s offering a reasonable price as she being that role and guess she would eventually have risen the prices to 6-7 figures as time goes on.

•••
Will u say the same thing to three words .xyz are nothing if two words started making good sales?
In my view .xyz isn’t worse a bit than .com and I’ve already counted/admitted Swetha being a role as the main wholesaler so that you could buy dictionary’s from her and mark up for 6 figures for next coming years like some of early renowned domainers did for .com, I think she’s offering a reasonable price as she being that role and guess she would eventually have risen the prices to 6-7 figures as time goes on.

no offence but if u.one.of em dudes who thinks xyz is like com then we so far apart we got nothing to discuss.

I'll sum her up tho..

swetha has 99percent of most sellable names..99percent of those.are 1word.

2word.xyz will.never work like 1word xyz. in fact they will hardly work.at all

nobody will ever match her consistent 4 or 5fig.sales. pure math stats. but this doesnt mean u cant dream about it like many here do.

will we.see a few lucky 1word.sales.from others.. sure.. some lucky niche sales..crypto or meta. etc...sure... unlikely 5fig tho....

should u waste yer time watching her make big.regular sales.and thinking it can be u. no.

•••
Well, someone just sold web3pay.xyz for $10500.

Attachments

• 0775A94F-E872-463D-BD59-08749687CC9F.jpeg
    0775A94F-E872-463D-BD59-08749687CC9F.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 100
•••
Well, someone just sold web3pay.xyz for $10500.

yes and I just explained occasional lucky sales versus consistent big sales week after week

good for the.seller tho

•••
Using the troll line is becoming boring and repetitive.......Who the hell is jealous? I see no responses in all these .xyz threads showing that......I don't give 2 sh*ts what people spend their money on, if they want to feed off scraps or pay through the nose on the aftermarket then let them do it......

I do get interested when people get so defensive when asked legitimate questions and instead of answering them they decide to pass them off as trolls or respond with sarcastic or negative posts or memes.........

The law of averages means she will sell a lot of domains, it's just the way it is.......

Pumping up an extension and selling domains on the aftermarket is an interesting line of conversation that seems to not be happening......

•••
I can see many jealous in comments if I am not wrong, just trying to say she gathered dictionary words since 5 years ago and endured so many accusations about xyz with patience when people thinking all xyz was trash and now they think only dictionary words worth some value but won’t work for two words, those people who can’t foresee the future will always follow behind the train.

•••
I can see many jealous in comments if I am not wrong, just trying to say she gathered dictionary words since 5 years ago and endured so many accusations about xyz with patience when people thinking all xyz was trash and now they think only dictionary words worth some value but won’t work for two words, those people who can’t foresee the future will always follow behind the train.
We agree she got in early and got all the good domains

We can disagree on the jealousy thing

As for 2 word .xyz or other variants, as you say time will tell.....

But why you feel the need to defend her so much is beyond me, she has a voice and if she chooses can use it - she chooses not to unless it's to report/hype/encourage sales or registrations ......that's her prerogative

I am really done with this .xyz sh*t - people can do what they like, believe what they will, buy and sell what they want - I have more important things to do than waste time on this crap

This is why I hardly ever post on here anymore - to much self interest, arse kissing and general BS on Namepros......

•••
Woah nelly! Let's not run before we can walk. Lets get more than 2 single word domains selling a day for more than 300 USD first (not trademarks though).

Only then should we can talk about 2 and 3 word XYZ domains that incidentally already struggle to sell in .COM.

Last edited:
•••
I'm just reviewing yesterdays huge stash of reported XYZ sales:

1649327370300.png

Let's compare them to .info sales:

1649327424542.png

.io

1649327455923.png

.co
1649327477057.png

.com (first page):

screencapture-namebio-2022-04-07-11_31_47.png

In my view .xyz isn’t worse a bit than .com
Sorry, as an investment, I have to disagree based on the above

Update: You can down vote in secret as often as you want, it doesn't make me wrong. It just means you're not adding anything meaningful to the conversation.

Last edited:
•••
Back