IT.COM

The Domain Show Conference (Coupon for Free Replays)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
Hey guys .. just a heads up for those of you who aren't aware yet. I've been helping @Page Howe set up his increasingly significant virtual domainer conference that starts this Thursday July 23rd. About 30 industry leaders will be discussing a wide variety of topics over 3 days.

The conference is supported by sponsors and so it's entirely free for you all to attend live. But as a extra bonus to NamePros members, Dan.com is sponsoring the add-on for you to get free replays during and after the conference. Simply use promo code DAN2020 when you register (all of it free).

I'll also be timing this week's The Domain Social(s) to be in sync in between speakers of the conference.

Check out www.TheDomainShow.com for a list of some of the speakers and all other details!

Hope to see you all there in a few days!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey guys .. just a heads up for those of you who aren't aware yet. I've been helping @Page Howe set up his increasingly significant virtual domainer conference that starts this Thursday July 23rd. About 30 industry leaders will be discussing a wide variety of topics over 3 days.

The conference is supported by sponsors and so it's entirely free for you all to attend live. But as a extra bonus to NamePros members, Dan.com is sponsoring the add-on for you to get free replays during and after the conference. Simply use promo code DAN2020 when you register (all of it free).

I'll also be timing this week's The Domain Social(s) to be in sync in between speakers of the conference.

Check out www.TheDomainShow.com for a list of some of the speakers and all other details!

Hope to see you all there in a few days!

Hello,

Quite disappointed that I saw this post late. Are the replays still accessible using the complimentary DAN2020 code? I could not find it in the site where I could put the coupon code in.. Thanks.

Ray

•••
Hello,

Quite disappointed that I saw this post late. Are the replays still accessible using the complimentary DAN2020 code? I could not find it in the site where I could put the coupon code in.. Thanks.

Ray

Replays are still accessible and you can use the code here:
https://summit.thedomainshow.com/checkout/select-tickets

Click on Add to cart, then on the red "Next" button at the bottom. After that, you can enter the code by clicking on the Edit button found on the right of "Have a coupon?" When the code is accepted the price is changed to $0.

DomainShowcode.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back