IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
Just letting you all know I've posted the first edition of The Domain Panel. Not to be confused with The Domain Social, although they are somewhat affiliated (same mailing list). The Domain Panel features a few experts talking live about domains. The first session a few weeks ago was a domain review edition and was very informative while also being a lot of fun. I'm planning to do another one next week and will have them regularly going forward (send me an email if you want your domain/portfolio reviewed). In the meantime, here's that first one:

Big thanks to Josh, Keith, Page and Mike for being the first expert panelists! :)

Note I added a few more socials here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-domain-social-community-video-uploads.1211435/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice, your Namecult.com is no closeout updates

•••
•••
Thank you for domain panel!!!
China club was one of the most popular nightclubs in New York.
I was there once even though I am from Croatia and I was there for only two weeks.
Robert De Niro was in that club with some really big and funny guys in vip area. Also,
I will never forget the app 20 different perfumes on the table in the man's toilet that stood there for use, so who knows what was in the women's toilet.:)
I’ve seen it work on the net, but I don’t know if it’s as popular today as it was 20 years ago. I think 30 K was a weekend profit for that club at the time.
So, the owner of that domain could try to contact them if it is not already done.
Good luck.

•••
Back