Dynadot

discuss The .cx Showcase and Discussion Thread

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
It's time to get an Official showcase and discussion thread going for the extension.

Use this thread to showcase .cx domains you invested in, Discuss .cx, and point out record breaking .cx sales.

I'll get things started by showing off my new .cx ::: Collector.cx ::::

What .cx's have you guys and gals invested in?
Any great .cx news that others should be aware of?
What are some (Verifiable) mind blowing .cx sales you've seen?
How much are you enjoying your new .cx?
Know of any developed .cx that look cool?

Cheers
Corey

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was going to invest in this area but there have not been any sales for 6 months according to namebio.com

I am open to someone being able to convince me otherwise, I'm all ears :)

•••
bar.cx
nft.cx
energy.cx
studio.cx

•••
•••
I have an idea of what is going on and what we need to do:

For instance, if you go to Afternic and click buy domains, then type in "Silver", it won't return Silver.cx in the search. It will include a bunch of nonsense gtlds, but not Silver.cx. You have to specifically type in Silver.cx to return the result.

Furthermore, if you type in Matrix.cx, which I just picked up, it won't return the result. Instead, it will return Matrix in a bunch of other extensions, and then it will show two-word matrix names for sale. Just another case of having to type in Matrix.cx to return the result.

Dan is much the same with not returning a result for many many pages, and also returning two-word results before displaying the .cx result.

These platforms are leaving money on the table by not doing better marketing for the extension, because this is a very ripe extension with a lot of possibilities.

We need to reach out to these platforms and have them prioritize getting .cx to return sooner in the listing results. It's an attractive extension to many, but it's so unknown because these platforms aren't prioritizing the extension. It should have priority over many many of other extension. It should be right there with

.cc and be somewhat marketed as a crypto extension.

@DAN.COM

Anyone have the Afternic, GoDaddy, etc that we can share this with. We need to get this out to all the marketplaces. .CX is an attractive extension to many and is very marketable as a CRYPTO extension and then some.

These marketplaces are leaving money on the table, because this is a very ripe extension with a lot of possibilities. Whomever is working at the platform that can get the extension in the public eye will be responsible for the extension gaining traction. That's nice for the resume.

Last edited:
•••
I've reached out to Dan and Afternic. Feel free to do the same. @MediaCode could be of great influence.

•••
•••
•••
•••
cash .cx sold for $600
BIN price via DAN

Last edited:
•••
ANGEL.CX
Near.cx
Gala.cx
Avax.cx
Polka.cx
Polygon.cx
Bch.cx
Sand.cx

•••
Cryptos .cx
Tokens .cx

Sold Planet .cx for $300

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Fun fact 1: there were a total of 2 .cx sales in past 3 years. None exceeded $300.

Fun fact 2: names such as:
ski.cx
legal.cx
paris.cx
academy.cx
action.cx
...are all available at reg fee.
action.com sold for $270,000. And still nobody wants action.cx...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned by far the most famous/infamous use of .cx: an early NSFW internet meme and shock site. It's the only site specifically mentioned on the .cx Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cx

Does anyone think the reputation from this may discourage some people from the extension?

•••
betting .cx
gambling. cx
ads .cx
b2b .cx
dubai .cx

Last edited:
•••
Back