IT.COM

.uk The .CO.UK Discussion and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This being the cctld section of namepros I am sure the answers I get here will be somewhat bias:) But here is my questions:

I found several niche generic domains with rather good overture. I was debating on getting the .net or the .co.uk version.

Revenue is important in this decision with it being a solid overture number with .com I know this would do great, but obviously not many people would choose to type mygoodgenericname.net, BUT my do people type megoodgenericname.co.uk????

Thoughts? Sorry, I am just wading into the international ext world but was wondering how well generics do for type-ins.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm seeing more and more of them being used.

their is a potential for incredible amount of value unlocking both for the domain investors as well as businesses and marketing companies with the widespread use of .uk
.uk provides the short and direct connection with the UK and this is what brands will start looking forward to with the advent of time
i am sure .uk will be the hot topic in the upcoming London Summit for domainers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
NFTart.co.uk
NFTart.uk
NFTgames.co.uk
NFTgame.co.uk
NFTgaming.co.uk
NFTgaming.uk
Nonfungible.co.uk

•••
blockchaingaming.co.uk
blockchaingaming.uk

•••
ExRate.co.uk
FreeVideos.co.uk
WeedSmoking.co.uk
FreePictures.co.uk
RecyclingSites.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
Does anyone feel that .uk will eventually overtake .co.uk as the more preferred tld ?
No, I don't think .uk will ever over-take .co.uk. It's purely a trust issue, because .uk is more logical than .co.uk. There's no data to suggest .uk will get anywhere close to .co.uk. But I hope it does.

Last edited:
•••
A lot of .uk domains including LLL.uk are getting bids on domainlore. Looks like people are seeing value in them now.

No LLL (17576 combos) or NNN (only 1000 combos) .uk is available for registration as of now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can anyone giver me some advice or tips about how best to use Domain Lore, I find it a bit confusing to be honest.

KR Robert

•••
My advice is stay away from co.uk, uk etc, it's a dead market.

•••
•••
Stablecoinnews.co.uk

Just saw a Cointelegraph post re an amendment to the UK Financial services bill about Stablecoins.

•••

Disgree. I do quite well, in fact my UK sales have out performed any others.

Last edited:
•••

IELTSpreparation.co.uk​

•••
Screenshot_20221115-193333_Chrome.jpg

1.com
2.org
3.co.uk

•••
The people at the domain summit will be
No, I don't think .uk will ever over-take .co.uk. It's purely a trust issue, because .uk is more logical than .co.uk. There's no data to suggest .uk will get anywhere close to .co.uk. But I hope it does.
I keep seeing more and more of the .uk domains as I travel around the UK

•••
•••
•••
•••
.uk is eventually gonna overtake .co.uk, much more aesthetic

•••
sold: (data insurance ) 1k

Last edited:
•••
co.uk is still on fire for me .uk not so much but I am holding both.

•••

Normally when someone says this they dont have any co.uk/.uk or dont understand the market I have done very well with them. But yes please stay away from them :xf.smile:

•••
•••
co.uk will be good around 2050 I think 🤣

Even then, doubtful.. Co.uk is slightly better than XYZ

Sadly, UK is still a backward place web wise.. And not only web wise.

Last edited:
•••
Back