question THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET

NameSilo
Watch

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

THTMVATMEDNOATTop Member
Impact
Hey nP members,

this time I want to ask you the following:

What is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in your eyes?

A secret can be a secret of one person but of course it can also be a secret of more than one person - it can be a secret of 100 persons or even much more of course.
Just because a secret is a secret as long as not everybody knows it - that means, also if you share it here, it still will be a secret - it's just the 'circle of those who will know it' which will grow by sharing it.

So, if you are allowed to share it and if you like that we should know what you know, than you are welcome to share it here.

Thanks,
all the best with your invest,

kingof.top

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At the time when this thread got 1,000 replies I will share what is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in my eyes.

•••
At the time when this thread got 1,000 replies I will share what is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in my eyes.
1000 replies...I can probably post 999 more times (within NamePros rules) just to see your answer...
Seriously, "Spend within your budget" should have been the secret that I learned when I started..

•••
When my post is liked 1000x times I will tell you the real secret.

•••
If I tell you the secret, it's no longer a secret :alien2:

•••
Am I the only one who hates the topic titles like this one?
★★★ THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET ★★★
or replies like "when I reach X number of likes/comments/replies etc I'll reveal X"?

•••
I can reveal the biggest secret right now......it's the same secret that exists in the Stock market and Forex Market, translates into the domain market as well. (Obviously not exactly like the stock market & forex market BUT there are similarities......

NOBODY REALLY knows whats going to happen... it's all one big fugasie :)

Now now, before some of you get your panties in a bunch. I'm not saying that domaining is fake. I'm just saying that nobody knows what the market is going to do. Sure we can speculate and sometimes do so with accuracy but even the most experienced experts dont know FOR SURE whats going to happen. :P

•••
nice clickbait title

the biggest secret in domaining is to put the .mobi of the domain you want in your godaddy shopping cart
then at checkout you will see the .info of the domain for only 49 cents!
add that to your checkout and then remove the .mobi

•••
What is not a secret is what BS this thread is, not to mention the "ALL CAPS" title.

•••

Well, in your case, the biggest domaining secret = longest with many 63 character repeating/patterned registrations. Oh, and the second biggest = forget .com, go for .top.

•••
are those .info domains worth having though, even at 49cents?

•••
•••
no-secrets-480.gif

•••
•••
Someone recently let the cat out of the bag for a little trick that I like to use, that most domainers didn't seem to know about. Of the few notable domainers that commented on the article, the reaction to the article was very "wow" & "I didn't think of that."

It was stupid to let that nugget of information out; the person was a complete idiot for doing so, but probably had some short term investment reasons for doing so.

It would be even more stupid to re-broadcast it here on the forum - so don't ask.

Point being; I'm pretty liberal with sharing helpful information, but giving away 'the golden goose' per se would be foolish wouldn't it?

•••
1000 posts later ........ "buy my .top domains"

•••
•••
nice clickbait title

the biggest secret in domaining is to put the .mobi of the domain you want in your godaddy shopping cart
then at checkout you will see the .info of the domain for only 49 cents!
add that to your checkout and then remove the .mobi

this must have expired, or am doing it wrong
EDIT: or i just got trolled

•••
Hey nP members,

this time I want to ask you the following:

What is THE BIGGEST DOMAINING SECRET in your eyes?

A secret can be a secret of one person but of course it can also be a secret of more than one person - it can be a secret of 100 persons or even much more of course.
Just because a secret is a secret as long as not everybody knows it - that means, also if you share it here, it still will be a secret - it's just the 'circle of those who will know it' which will grow by sharing it.

So, if you are allowed to share it and if you like that we should know what you know, than you are welcome to share it here.

Thanks,
all the best with your invest,

kingof.top

We already know what you think the biggest domain secret is ;) Hint: It's to do with .top ;)

•••
The Secret is out!

Chick Fil A tastes a lot better than McDonalds! If you eat ChicfilA your mind will be sharper and you will buy better domains as a result.

•••
Well, in your case, the biggest domaining secret = longest with many 63 character repeating/patterned registrations. Oh, and the second biggest = forget .com, go for .top.

We already know what you think the biggest domain secret is ;) Hint: It's to do with .top ;)

No, my biggest domaining secret has nothing to do with any special domain type or any specific TLD.

•••
Should I also wait for my second comment, till this thread clicks 1000 replies to share my secret in domaining.

•••
Let's goof around till we reach post 1000 and then start sharing secrets...

That could work with a client too. Write him 1000 spam messages and then in the email 1001 give him a really good deal. He'll be thrilled.

•••
The secret ingredient to the Big Mac special sauce is .......

•••
I was able to add a few zeros to my initial $100 investment with this secret...

4 Letter .com's!

That is honestly my biggest secret... Since it still works, I'm still milking that cash cow!

•••
Back