Dynadot

domain The BFR Rocket - BFRrocket dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I have BFRrocket dot com
Recently it is in the news alot. I registered it way before its in the news.
Not sure if there is a market for it yet. As it would be very expensive for really wealthy people to travel using that technology.

What are your thoughts and what can it be sold for?
Who would buy it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't this a registered trademark? If it is, it has no value. If it isn't it might have some value. But not much. $50?

These are free:
rocketbfr.com
bfrspace.com
bfrspacecraft.com

So why would I buy your domain? And if these are free, there isn't much demand.

•••
•••
These are relaunchable Rockets. John Carmack's Armadillo Aerospace actually does do mid-flight restarts and lands on the the actual launch pad and has done so successfully since 2013. Elon Musk is a Wealthy Fantasist. John Carmack is the real deal when it comes to Restartable Rocketry and Reusable Rockets.

How the fuck does anyone dare argue with the Man who stole his first computer and then gave us Digital Cartesian Coordinates in the form of 'Open Source' Philosophy? I mean really.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
Geez. Is it trademark. Has it been public that long?

????
The BFR,[1][2][3][4] which either stands for Big Falcon Rocket,[5][6] or Big Fucking Rocket,[6][7][8] announced in September 2017, is the code name for SpaceX's privately-funded launch vehicle, spacecraft and space and ground infrastructure system of spaceflight technology—including reusable launch vehicles and spacecraft—that is intended by the company to replace all SpaceX' existing launch vehicles and spacecraft by the early 2020s. The system includes Earth infrastructure for rapid launch and relaunch; low Earth orbit, and zero-gravity propellant transfer technology. The new vehicle, while smaller than an earlier version of SpaceX composite material vehicle design, is much larger than the existing SpaceX operational vehicles which it is intended to replace.

The new launch vehicle is planned to replace both Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy launch

This looks new to me.....?????????????????

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back