IT.COM

The best time to start and end your domain auction.

NameSilo
Watch

abcdomainer

Established Member
Impact
Picking the right days can maximize your chances at excellent auction participation.
I think weekend days are usually better than weekdays.My favorite day to end an aution on Sedo is Sunday evening.This is the absolute highest time of bidding activity.
What experiences have you made ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Based on the past experience Sunday is an awesome day to end any auction since most people are home and usually great to start it on Sunday. When it comes to Flippa has worked great and for back in the day selling on Ebay =-D The only time you want to avoid putting auctions all together are during the holidays since a lot of people are busy.

- Will

•••
I agree with Will that holidays are definitely not a good time. As for ending auctions on Sunday, it's certainly better than Saturday's as lots of people aren't home or in front of their PC's on Saturday. I've found that usually late morning to early afternoon is good time wise, and Sunday through Tuesday would be ideal for the days..

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back