Dynadot

.mobi The Best Reg of the Day Thread (DotMobi)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
Post your best Reg of the Day - here!

- Lotsa Gold still?! -

-------------------------------------------------

For 4/10/2007

I landed a big fish, 10 million Googles! *adrenaline*

Results 1 - 100 of about 10,100,000 for "women's basketball". (0.21 seconds)

womensbasketball.mobi

Remember there is no ' in domain names hehehe

Keep looking friends!

Stay Hungry..

Kind Regards,

Yelo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi scandiman,

You are quite right. I need to learn with the mistakes. I read in a website that NNN .mobi worth at least a $100. So I searched and bought and now I can see that is BS and I wasted my money.

Thanks for the explanation.
Lesson learned.

Cheers

At one time I'd say that was somewhat accurate, not even close anymore except for high quality ones.

•••
What I found is that Domaining changes like crazy. One day you read that xyz trend and TLD is going mad buy whatever you can and other say it is S****.
I just read to stay away from domains with hyphens and a L-L.com was sold for $15,000.
It is hard for us newbies to make a move without wasting money.
In my opinion Domaining is trial and error.
Cheers

•••
•••
Just registered business.mobi... thoughts?

•••
Business.mobi

Business.mobi? -- Your reg fee will be returned as the domain was never really available

•••
Business.mobi? -- Your reg fee will be returned as the domain was never really available

Is that right? Better get onto the registrar then as that never looked like the case whilst paying for it :|

Thought it might be too good to be true :guilty:

•••
Check to see if the domain is in your domain registrar control panel/account. This type of error used to happen alot with Godaddy but I haven't encountered this error in a while.

Is that right? Better get onto the registrar then as that never looked like the case whilst paying for it :|

Thought it might be too good to be true :guilty:

•••
Yep - money has gone, it is listed as 'pending' with my registrar account as opposed to 'active' like my other domains and hosting with them. Bit bad that the bug isn't patched if it's a known issue.

•••
Business.mobi

Trust me -- it can be quite a rush. It happened to me with Poker.de. I felt as if I had won the lotto when I saw it was "available" and regged it.

Sorry man -- I really wanted it to be true for you. A check of whois shows that the domain Business.mobi is regged until May 11. 2013 and is reserved. Take that to mean you'll need to plunk down some major moolah to get it.

Use moniker to do your domain searches. I never had that "fake available" problem with them

•••
Domain ID:D712-MOBI
Domain Name:BUSINESS.MOBI
Created On:11-May-2006 22:06:02 UTC
Last Updated On:12-May-2012 06:36:12 UTC
Expiration Date:11-May-2013 22:06:02 UTC
Trademark Name:Registry Reserved Name

•••
Trust me -- it can be quite a rush. It happened to me with...
Same here with Jesus .info. Heart may have even skipped a beat or two.

As for mobi, I just picked up an expired name for $30 to go with a site I have using a cctld. I believe at one point I offered to buy and/or trade for the name, but they wouldn't do it. After all these years, I cannot understand why folks would rather pass on recouping some money that can at least renew some of their other names.

•••
Haha men that's happened to me many times

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back