IT.COM

The Best of Namepros Threads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TauseefKhan

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best threads are the claims that made me laugh I would have called them out as seen them.

•••
@lock :) Thanks for the comment.

Also, I would like to thank all the content creators and contributors for all the above links

Anyone reading - feel free to add other important links if I missed it.

I intentionally avoided niche discussions because of its specificity to a given discussion.

•••
That is a great overall list that can benefit those new to domains as well as domain veterans.

II'll add one to the list although not a single thread but rather an outstanding collection of threads that can benefit the novice as well as the senior domainer.

https://www.namepros.com/blog/

The NamePros Blog provides up-to-date topical, trending and, analytical domain name threads and a big thanks to Blog authors Bob and James for all they contribute to the Forum.

•••
@WatchDogue Thanks for leaving your comment! And, I quite agree with you that this list is a good reference to all.

Haven't thought about the blog posts! But there are as you said "up-to-date topical, trending and, analytical domain name threads". Thanks, @Bob Hawkes and @James Iles for keeping us current

•••
@TauseefKhan Thanks for compiling the list. Working my way through them now ...

•••
That is a great overall list that can benefit those new to domains as well as domain veterans.

II'll add one to the list although not a single thread but rather an outstanding collection of threads that can benefit the novice as well as the senior domainer.

https://www.namepros.com/blog/

The NamePros Blog provides up-to-date topical, trending and, analytical domain name threads and a big thanks to Blog authors Bob and James for all they contribute to the Forum.

Agree about Bob, James and most of others. Great inputs.

But,

Be wary of one blog which says, your family should like your domain name, Your friend should like your domain name.

They are not the target market to test your domain names. They are likely to be highly biased. One should get the feedback from unrelated parties.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@koolishman - you have said it right. One has to exercise caution while accepting any domain advice

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back