Dynadot

domain THE-1ST.COM - Any value? / the-first.com sold for $1500. thefirst.com was sold for $20,000 on Sedo. the1st.com - is bank. The-1.com sold for $1500

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
THE-1ST.COM - Any value?

the-first.com sold for $1500
thefirst.com was sold for $20,000 on Sedo.
the1st.com - bank.
The-1.com sold for $1500

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the most ward one in the list you posted so not a big fan nor do i think those sales relate to your name value i personally see no resale value but it could just be me not working with hyphenated names much :) good luck

•••
Nothing.

the1st.com redirects to thefirst.com, which makes sense since "go to the first dot com" can be interpreted either way. But "go to the dash first dot com" fails the radio test, and regardless what it sold for 12 years ago, I don't think the-first.com has any value in today's market.

Last edited:
•••
I have found it's better to take a contrarian view when comparing a similar name to one that just sold. If thefirst.com sold for a good price, then stay away from buying anything similar to that because you can fool yourself into the "fraction of the price" syndrome ie the above sold for $20000 therefore the-1st.com must be worth $2000. This doesn't work. Better
to buy something that is catchy and sensible but has had no recent higher sales in a better domain.

Cheers

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back