Dynadot

That 70's Show/Bond girl Tanya Roberts may have died!?!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mister Funsky

Top Member
Impact
I posted the below earlier when I heard the news...now things seem to be changing. Just saw a video where her boyfriend was doing a live interview and got a call that she is alive...his tears of joy did not produce any liquid. Is this just a stunt? Me thinks so.

One of my favorite bond girls and the one of the most beautiful women on TV as died...heaven gets another one. 2021 has been a bummer so far. Although it was sudden, it is not thought to be associated with covid19.

Tanya Roberts, Bond Girl and 'That '70's Show' Star, Dies at 65

Her television career ramped up in the '90s just as the movie roles dried up. Modern audiences will remember her for a recurring supporting role in Fox's That '70's Show, in which she played Midge, Donna's dim-witted mother.

Though her last notable television credit was in Showtime's Barbershop: The Series in 2005, Roberts enjoyed a loyal following and spent a great deal of time directly communicating with fans, including a series of live chats during the pandemic.

Roberts is survived by her partner of 18 years, Lance O'Brien; her sister, Barbara; and her beloved pets.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/tanya-roberts-bond-girl-and-that-70s-show-star-dies-at-65

WHAT?!?!?!

TANYA ROBERTS - SHE'S STILL ALIVE... Despite Her Rep Saying She's Dead

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/04/tanya-roberts-still-alive-rep-saying-shes-dead-70s-show-bond-girl/

Now the the reports say she is alive...I will leave the thread up for posterity.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is she alive? Is she dead? Maybe they will release the truth as a pay per view...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I just spotted this...thanks for updating.

Man, I was hoping it was just a publicity stunt. Just saw her on a rerun of the 70's show...so sad.
Yep, me too.

She will always be Midge Pinciotti to me :xf.frown:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back