Dynadot

textmessage.com 35,000 $US

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Sedo recent sales: textmessage.com 35,000 $US :o

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not surprised. Text messaging is a major market right now. I'm in high school, and there are several kids who send anywhere from 25 - 100 text messages a day (I go to a really small school with lots of rich kids). However, I do think the value of that domain is over-rated. Text messaging may be a fast-growing market for cell phone companies, and the latest fad for teens, but it's not something that I would say is a great way to make money off as a website... TextMessaging.Com - that's worth 35 grand, but TextMessage.Com at 35,000 is pushing it.

•••
Sedo recent sales: textmessage.com 35,000 $US

Yeah, I'm not suprised as well, text messaging in the cell phone industry. I wonder which carrier bought it if a carrier did.

•••
MalinRepair said:
Yeah, I'm not suprised as well, text messaging in the cell phone industry. I wonder which carrier bought it if a carrier did.

That's a really good question if I may add. But if it were a popular carrier, do you think they would have paid more for the domain maybe?

•••
I think that is a fair price but I don't really like the domain!

•••
textmessage.com redirects to another site : mobilechat.com :$:

•••
Man i would just love to put my hands on a domain name like that... I need a new car :lol:

Anyway, excellent sale!

•••
I saw textmessage.net & txtmessage.com featured at Sedo a while back... will they sell? :|

•••
Legend.name said:
I saw textmessage.net & txtmessage.com featured at Sedo a while back... will they sell? :|

I think so. Personally, i like txtmessage.com more then textmessage.com

•••
Yeah i'm sure that guy is happy.

•••
•••
•••
decent amount for quite a good name IMO.

•••
Wow that's a lot of money!

•••
If I had that kind of money I would spend it on more useful things.

•••
Element said:
If I had that kind of money I would spend it on more useful things.

haha same here

$35 g's for a flippin domain lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back