Dynadot

news Tesla CEO Elon Musk Tweets Out Suspicious Link 'X.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk tweeted a cryptic message, "x.com/x."

Clicking on this URL leads you to http://x.com/x. A totally blank, non-secure webpage save for the single, lower-case letter "y" standing all by its lonesome on the upper left hand corner.

"Y" sounds like "Why?" when pronounced. So, the questions facing those who dared to click on the suspicious link all seem to start with Why:

"Y are you here?"

read more ( ibtimes )

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
SpaceX's Starship Mark 1 prototype rocket partially exploded during a pressure test in Boca Chica, Texas. The incident happened Wednesday afternoon and was captured on livestreamed video. During the test, the upper portion of the rocket blew apart and heavy plumes of smoke flowed from the vehicle.

:ROFL:

•••
SpaceX's Starship Mark 1 prototype rocket partially exploded during a pressure test in Boca Chica, Texas. The incident happened Wednesday afternoon and was captured on livestreamed video. During the test, the upper portion of the rocket blew apart and heavy plumes of smoke flowed from the vehicle.

:ROFL:
Sounds good for the environment...

•••
he may be cooking something if it was not a result of the handle being compromised

•••
I thought Elon was taking break from tweeting?

Last edited:
•••
•••
I wish he would tweet CryptoCandy again :whistle::ROFL:

•••
•••
If you go to x.com -> you get an x

•••
A lot of .x time to clean my browser history:xf.grin:

•••
Back