auction technologycityonline.com $ 300

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zishan1234

Established Member
Impact
I am selling a catchy and brandable domain, Tecnologycityonline.com.. There are many coding course affiliate programs you can use to monetize this domain, for example, Team Treehouse, Udemy, PluralSight, DataCamp, Coursera, SkillCrush and others. Registered with
PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com . Renewal $17.99. Expires on january -28- 2023Transfer will happen over Escrow.com, payment can be made by wire / credit card / PayPal. Domain value: In my opinion, mid-to-high X,XXX USD to the right end user. My reseller Buy Now price: 300 USD

Price: $300
Payment: PayPal,or payoneer,credit card
Expiry : 2023-01-28
Start $1
Bid increment by 5$ or more
BIN: 300 $
Auction ends in 120 hours after last bid.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a very good and very technological move. If we like people and want to do technology business, they can buy it.

•••
This is a very good and very technological move. If we like people and want to do technology business, they can buy it. chek

•••
This is a very good and very technological move. If we like people and want to do technology business, they can buy it.

•••

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back