Closed
Thanks for the appraisals

Attachments

• tangy lemon logo 3.png
    tangy lemon logo 3.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like the domain, lemon goes nicely with tangy :) Can serve as nice brandable, 1-3k imo, prob of resale quite ok.

•••
I like the domain, lemon goes nicely with tangy :) Can serve as nice brandable, 1-3k imo, prob of resale quite ok.

Thanks for the appraisal @lolwarrior
What do you think of the logo? Does it look good enough for use?

•••
  • No obvious use case.
  • Long name.
  • No direct commercial reference.
  • Two word domain.

Your best case scenario is that someone wants to use it as a brand. But it's not a brand that's particularly suited to any single product category.

So that's random and not particularly likely.

IMHO $100 -- maybe more if you wait. But I wouldn't have the first idea of how to hustle/market this name. Who would you even email/call?

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • No obvious use case.
  • Long name.
  • Two word domain.
Your best case scenario is that someone wants to use it as a brand. But it's not a brand that's particularly suited to any single product category.

IMHO $100 -- maybe more if you wait. But I wouldn't have the first idea of how to hustle/market this name. Who would you even email/call?
This is not a name where one can make some active marketing on it, emailing end users, etc..

This is brandable..that means we need to wait for end user who will like it, by themselves - it means it can sell in 10 years, or 15 years, or 20 years - or never. Like all similar brandables :)

•••
  • No obvious use case.
  • Long name.
  • Two word domain.

Thanks for the appraisal, however, my opinion differs somewhat

Here is how it differs to yours

No obvious use case - This would be perfect for food related niche.

Thinking about a lemon makes the mouth water automatically and it has a positive pull already there

Lemons are tangy and hence the perfect adjective to describe a lemon

And I was about to build a viral site on it myself

Long Name- A two word and 10 letter domain is a pretty much an average domain and I do not think it is too long

No Direct Commercial Reference- Might be true. But then this is perfect as brandable and can be developed into a brand easily

Two-word domain- You are absolutely right

And as @lolwarrior said, I do think it is a perfect brandable

Thanks for your appraisal, it is a lot valuable and reminded me why I bought it in the first place

Cheers:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
It's an interesting and fun name. The words work together. Promotion will be key, to get it in front of as many eyes as possible. This is especially true because, as a hand reg, no one else in the world has wanted to use the name as a brand yet.

I would submit it to BrandBucket and see if they like it. If not, create a landing page and FB and Twitter account and start promoting.

So yeah, good name. Could be waiting a long time to sell for decent money.

•••
It's an interesting and fun name. The words work together. Promotion will be key, to get it in front of as many eyes as possible. This is especially true because, as a hand reg, no one else in the world has wanted to use the name as a brand yet.

I would submit it to BrandBucket and see if they like it. If not, create a landing page and FB and Twitter account and start promoting.

So yeah, good name. Could be waiting a long time to sell for decent money.

Thank you @Joeguy1014

Brandbucket didn't accept it, however, I believe that it has lots of potential as a brandable

I will take up on your suggestion

What to do if the exact Twitter and Fb handles are taken?

•••
What to do if the exact Twitter and Fb handles are taken?

Do you have a sales site for your domains? You could create one and a matching social media account. Use that to promote all your names.

•••
That sounds like a good option

I was afraid a sales site wouldn't be of much use as I have few domains

I will give it a try soon:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
That sounds like a good option

I was afraid a sales site wouldn't be of much use as I have few domains

I will give it a try soon:)
Yes check out @toughdomains He can give you free sales pages. It is great!

I like TangyLemon.com. The logo is nice. I wouldn't be shocked if you played with the logo and reworked it however. Id contact Orange Julius and see if they are ready to expand into lemons! I can see being at an outdoor mall or inside, and wanting some refreshing tangy lemonade!

It could also be an alcoholic drink! If mikes hard lemonade can be, tangy lemon can be as well.

I think XXX-XXXX is doable.

•••
great brandable name with a great logo...did you handreg that?
quick sale few hundred....if you kept it for the right buyer maybe 3k to 4k
you need a free sales page to showcase that amazing logo :xf.smile:

•••
Perfect Brandable
mid xxx - xxxx

•••
@Want2learn @toughdomains @DomainsEmpire.com
Thank you for the appraisals

Yes check out @toughdomains He can give you free sales pages. It is great!

I like TangyLemon.com. The logo is nice. I wouldn't be shocked if you played with the logo and reworked it however. Id contact Orange Julius and see if they are ready to expand into lemons! I can see being at an outdoor mall or inside, and wanting some refreshing tangy lemonade!

It could also be an alcoholic drink! If mikes hard lemonade can be, tangy lemon can be as well.

I think XXX-XXXX is doable.

I used some stock vectors and a google font to create the logo
Glad you like it

great brandable name with a great logo...did you handreg that?
quick sale few hundred....if you kept it for the right buyer maybe 3k to 4k
you need a free sales page to showcase that amazing logo :xf.smile:

Yes, hand reg☺️

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back