Dynadot

domain TablesPool.com: Exact Match 1M US Searches monthly

NameSilo
Watch

Mohamed Fakhry

Impact
Hello,
I need an appraisal of my domain name TablesPool.com. The term "Tables Pool" is being searched around 1M times in the US per month. How much do you think I should sell this one for?
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If in reverse - XX,XXX
For yours - XXX (retail, informational source, other)

If you ever fetched a XXX bid, I'd take it. Overall, the way it is...not as desirable. IMO

Last edited:
•••
If in reverse - XX,XXX
For yours - XXX (retail, informational source, other)

If you ever fetched a XXX bid, I'd take it. Overall, the way it is...not as desirable. IMO
I am not sure what you mean, but I think you are referring to word arrangement: Pool Tables instead of Tables Pool.The second is worth it but not the first. Right?

•••
I am not sure what you mean, but I think you are referring to word arrangement: Pool Tables instead of Tables Pool.The second is worth it but not the first. Right?
If you had "pool tables", amazing. Having it in reverse like yours...the desirability of it is reduced, greatly. IMO

•••
If you had "pool tables", amazing. Having it in reverse like yours...the desirability of it is reduced, greatly. IMO
Got your point. Thank you for your response and evaluation.
But I think if a company launches a good promo campaign with the reverse name that makes people remember and say it, it would easily be brandable and also benefit from the high search volume.

•••
The term "Tables Pool" is being searched around 1M times in the US per month.
Is this really happening? Are you sure its not "Pool Tables" that's receiving 1M searches in the US per month?

EDIT: removed political inferences

Last edited:
•••
Is this really happening? Are you sure its not "Pool Tables" that's receiving 1M searches in the US per month?

EDIT: removed political inferences
Yes. Google Ads Keyword Planner shows 100k to 1M
I cannot post images yet, but you can check the term yourself.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back