Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
This is the blend of Trust + Universe.

I also own T r u s t + A v e r s e which has been accepted on SquadHelp while the iverse one has been rejected.

I actually thought that I'd get opposite results as the word Averse has a negative meaning. I know they probably accepted it because of the Metaverse hype and the Petaverse sale.

I personally prefer the rejected one as it's less confusing.

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If "trust verse", I'd absolutely see that as a nice brand (X,XXX)

The word "averse" has a meaning of "being against" or having a "dislike for something". Not keen on that word, paired in a brand. Almost comes off as being "against trust" or a "dislike for trust". The "iverse" one...that "i" hurts, IMO. I just have a hard time with both. Take offers while you own them, hope I'm wrong and that you catch a bid

Last edited:
•••
If "trust verse", I'd absolutely see that as a nice brand (X,XXX)

The word "averse" has a meaning of "being against" or having a "dislike for something". Not keen on that word, paired in a brand. Almost comes off as being "against trust" or a "dislike for trust". The "iverse" one...that "i" hurts, IMO. I just have a hard time with both. Take offers while you own them, hope I'm wrong and that you catch a bid
The averse one is now listed at more than 4k on SH. I'll let them do the selling.

The “iverse“ one I like better because it's less confusing and it has the same amount of syllables as the word Universe. To me, it sounds better than Trustverse and it conveys the blend of the words Trust and Universe better. You actually can't blend those 2 words better together, or can you?

Also, the word Verse alone means “writing arranged with a metrical rhythm“ so Trustverse is not very good in the context of the metaverse IMO.

Last edited:
•••
The averse one is now listed at more than 4k on SH. I'll let them do the selling.

The “iverse“ one I like better because it's less confusing and it has the same amount of syllables as the word Universe. To me, it sounds better than Trustverse and it conveys the blend of the words Trust and Universe better. You actually can't blend those 2 words better together, or can you?

Also, the word Verse alone means “writing arranged with a metrical rhythm“ so Trustverse is not very good in the context of the metaverse IMO.
Mmm, yeah. I respect your opinion, it can be seen from many different perspectives. I'd absolutely take just "trust verse", with regards to branding (no "a" or "i" included). Maybe others in the forum can chip in

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back