IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Discussion: 2012-2013

It's that time of the year again when I have the pleasure of creating this thread for the 2012 TRAFFIC Auction. :D

Here are some of the domains to be auctioned off:

http://www.targetedtraffic.com/program/2012/domain-auction.php

Some of the names that have been accepted thus far are:

Lot #101 Tumors.com (No Reserve)
Lot #102 Fibre.com ($1 Reserve)
Lot #103 3dMovie.com (Aggressively Priced)
Lot #104 DesPlaines.com ($1000 Reserve)
Lot #105 (Awaiting Signed Contract)
Lot#106 gtldforum.com (No Reserve)
Lot#107 gTLD.org ($1000 Reserve)

These are the runner-ups.

SolarBusiness.com
VirginiaMortgages.com
BrownNose.com
BulletproofVest.com
gtldAttorney.com (No Reserve)
VisitBogota.co (No Reserve) (a .co?? :cy:)
Tumors.net (No Reserve)

Note:

Once we have 100 slots reserved for the Live Auction, and great domains are still coming in, we will select the ones with the very best chance to sell. We plan to sell as close to 100% of the inventory selected for the Live Auction as possible.

berkens_bandit_rick.jpg

Dibs on the girl standing behind the King. :xf.love:

Are you submitting any names?

Let's hear about it!

:wave:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NO WAY Jose- Ricksblog.com

http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2013/05/no-way-jose-zero-tolerance-at-traffic.html

Where it goes off the rails is inviting ANY other domainers or companies who wish to network with domainers to the party with the express intention of not purchasing a ticket to T.R.A.F.F.I.C.

..the price of admission for domainers and domain companies should include a badge showing that they registered to attend T.R.A.F.F.I.C. at the Bellagio Hotel. Howard and I are tired of the offenders (and they know who they are and we will remind you again OFTEN) of stealing from us to benefit themselves.

Travel hundreds or thousands of miles to take advantage of the hard work we do, the risk we take and then expect us to remain silent?? While folks undermine our efforts?? NO WAY! We just ask folks to HONOR the integrity of the show and the way you do that is coming in the front door and paying their fair share instead of LEECHING off others and PAYING attendees!

•••

I'm almost certain this same situation happen once before.

If Rick and Howard weren't so greedy and charged a reasonable rate for domainers to attend TRAFFIC, maybe he would have a lot more attendees and people wouldn't try to beat the system, they really bring this kind of crap onto themselves.

$1750 a ticket to network with other domainers? Outrageous... Oh, but look at all great food were giving you, who the hell cares? for that kind of money I can dine at the top of the stratosphere for an entire week.

And for all you domainers who are not willing to pay at least $5K including travel expenses to attend one of Ricks shows, your all a bunch of "Time Wasters" this according to Rick... I came across some notes I jotted down from another convention where Rick actually said that, Arrogant and off the top as always.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back