domains Swetha starts 2022 off with a bang Bolt.xyz sells for $79,888

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha starts 2022 how she ended 2021 with a quartet of sales including her highest ever, Bolt.xyz at $79,888. Bolt.xyz ties her highest sale ever with Glow.xyz. bolt.xyz 79,888
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is something fishy about the seller and the transaction and the number of domains held by the individual. She is holding more than 20k names. It is very hard to digest Indian domainer having that kind of purchase ability.
Here we go again. If you check now, there is still an extension that is yet to be explored. An extension a lot of people here will call shit and assure you it will never sell. All you need do is commit to that extension. It's a gamble but in her case, it paid off. And don't bring nationality into it.

•••
Here we go again. If you check now, there is still an extension that is yet to be explored. An extension a lot of people here will call shit and assure you it will never sell. All you need do is commit to that extension. It's a gamble but in her case, it paid off. And don't bring nationality into it.
Are you from Nigeria?

•••
•••
There is something fishy about the seller and the transaction and the number of domains held by the individual. She is holding more than 20k names. It is very hard to digest Indian domainer having that kind of purchase ability.

Where are you from?

•••

Don't spread a racism to attact other members. Hit dislike or disagree button is better than hurt anyone personally.

Many great Indian domainer and many great CEO from Indian , they have same opportunity to own unlimited names as much as they want to purchase.

•••

funny all along thought that name was russian

reputable people interview and talk about her ...so I dont really question her sales.. but I do think in other peoples hands these same domains would somehow fetch much less... including my hands.. so its weird.. maybe she gets extra promo space on top for making many sales..large folio..who knows.. maybe she buys ads..advertises a.lot.. who knows.

either way.. as long as we all remember there can only exist 1 folio of 20,000 sellable good 1word names.. because English language does not allow for more...and that she is the only one on earth making regular 4 and 5fig sales in xyz... then we will be fine.... otherwise we try to follow her footsteps..newbies especially... then we fail and lost money.

so yeah. good for her. too bad too late for all others.

turulu.

Last edited:
•••
I think Swetha is amazing. She has influenced me tremendously. Thank you!

•••
Swetha is a brilliant negotiator

These super one word xyz domains sold cheap last week

I believe Ms. Swetha could have gotten 10x the sales prices or more for:
income
security
local
auction

study

maybe even 15x for security, local, income (.xyz)?

Owners of xyz domains w/ one words taken in over 300 extensions should migrate over to Swetha's domain marketplace.

I know Sav.com, but haven't tried their marketplace (sales seem low?)

income.xyz1,394 USD2022-01-09Sav.com
cleaning.xyz6,334 USD2022-01-08Sav.com
security.xyz3,434 USD2022-01-07Sav.com
about.xyz3,434 USD2022-01-06Sav.com
local.xyz7,334 USD2022-01-06Sav.com
auction.xyz7,744 USD2022-01-06Sedo
study.xyz1,844 USD2022-01-05Sav.com

Last edited:
•••

income
security
local
auction

study

Owners of xyz domains w/ one words taken in over 300 extensions should migrate over to Swetha's domain marketplace.

I thought she had all bins.. why u mention negotiating?

she got marketplace? what link?

•••
I thought she had all bins.. why u mention negotiating?

she got marketplace? what link?
all BINs,? OK - I don't follow many extensions outside of .com, .io, .ai these days

well, whatever she's doing, it's obviously working

•••

income
security
local
auction

study

These domains have a premium renewal.

•••
All these @swetha selling are giving hope for xyz investing

•••
•••
•••
•••
All these @swetha selling are giving hope for xyz investing

yeah lol we can all have folios of 20k sellable names. come on now..how about u goes gets english dictonary

•••
yeah lol we can all have folios of 20k sellable names. come on now..how about u goes gets english dictonary
Yap ! Rightly said; but getting single dictionary word now is like for Camel passing through needle's eye these days

•••
Yap ! Rightly said; but getting single dictionary word now is like for Camel passing through needle's eye these days
There are over thousand single dictionary words xyz on sedo /Afternic / dan for 200-300!

•••
Doesn't this person own like 20k+ xyz domain names? If that's true then this is nothing more than a numbers game. You can price everything high and eventually someone will come along and buy it. xyz happens to be picking up steam so the frequency of this will most likely increase. Good for that person!

What am I missing?

•••
Doesn't this person own like 20k+ xyz domain names? If that's true then this is nothing more than a numbers game. You can price everything high and eventually someone will come along and buy it. xyz happens to be picking up steam so the frequency of this will most likely increase. Good for that person!

What am I missing?
You didn't miss anything.
Just people jealous over someone making a ton of money because a TLD she invested in happened to pick up steam like you said.

One would scroll or congratulate a fellow domainer on her success. But no. There are accusations that she don't provide proof. Which means she is faking her screenshots of afternic and DAN.

So yeah, you can chose to criticise or chose to analyze what worked for her and try to apply it to our own investment.

Instead of getting jealous, I was in awe of her sales and I spent time analysing her portfolio and sales and it was a major part of my education in my short domaining journey. Started 2020. Sold my first names in Nov 2020 and did about 100k in sales the last half of 2021 with investment of 15k.

Last edited:
•••
•••
is cost of domain only $1 and other is marketing things?

•••
no one in their sane mind would buy a .xyz domain for 70k
1. money laundering
2. buyer was a company with an unspent 70k budget for advertising that had to be spent, although this is doubtful since it is more difficult to explain 70k spent in crap domain than not spent 70k budget.

•••
This reminds me of Mike Mann. The portfolio is negative in terms of profits, if you really do the math.

Let’s not glorify loss.

•••
The posted sales are not all that surprising. If someone were to hold around 20K (if that's true?) one word domains in this extension, it's just a numbers game. The real question is, how much would you be paying in premium registration and renewal fees on all those domains? Are you still even making a profit?

There has been a wave a bigger tech players in the crypto space choosing to use the .XYZ extension within the last year which has pushed others to use a .XYZ domain as well. In my opinion, if it wasn't for a few key players using XYZ, this domain extension would be dead. But it's not.

I believe .XYZ will follow a similar growth pattern as .CO and .IO did years ago.

Play the random word game:

https://randomwordgenerator.com/

put that in your browser, ending with .XYZ

Is it for sale, is it available, is it an active website?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back