domains Swetha posts 3 .xyz sales led by Daylight.xyz at $14,888

NameSilo
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Swetha posted a trio of .xyz sales on Monday. It looks like she is now having Namebio post those sales under Swetha.xyz instead of DNGear.com. I don’t know if Michael can make one easy change in the database and show all her sales under Swetha.xyz. Swetha.xyz points to her DAN.com page. The top sale was […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That’s amazing, congrats to Swetha! I am holding sunlight.xyz :D

•••
•••
•••
•••
are these multiple, varying buyers?

this isn't some cahoots scheme to jack the popularity with price?

Last edited:
•••
Yes, but they didn't take home $4,850 like it said in the article. The way it's written sounds like it was a registrar sale, that's what I mean..
Thank you, It would be great if Sav.com could differentiate these. Updated story.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thank you, It would be great if Sav.com could differentiate these. Updated story.
Maybe they shouldn't report "registrations" at all, even when premium, they're still registrations not actual domain sales.

That way, we'd know it's a domain investor's sale.

imo

•••
surprised payment.xyz sold for only 2400 usd 2 days ago
payment is one of the top 25 keywords, imo

•••
surprised payment.xyz sold for only 2400 usd 2 days ago
payment is one of the top 25 keywords, imo
$2,400 wholesale, judging by the $10k minimum offer they're asking for now. It also sold 5 years ago for around $400 wholesale.

•••
He.xyz auction ran few times. First time I tracked it, the auction got cancelled because winning bidder didn't pay.

sav.com/auctions/details/551713/he.xyz

sav.com/auctions/details/565822/he.xyz (Winning bidder paid this time)

Also look at how the bidding went up from $505 to $2010 (I e-mailed Sav but I am still waiting for reply on their explanation).
Great catch!

Very weird price jumps:
$235 > $505 > $2010 > $2505 > $4550 > $5000

My guess is they completely removed a user and its' actions from the database, so the bidding list seems awkward.

Something is definitely off about the sav auctions lately! I lost my trust more and more every other day.
And yet they prefer to cover these issues up as always...

•••
Great catch!

Very weird price jumps:
$235 > $505 > $2010 > $2505 > $4550 > $5000

My guess is they completely removed a user and its' actions from the database, so the bidding list seems awkward.

Something is definitely off about the sav auctions lately! I lost my trust more and more every other day.
And yet they prefer to cover these issues up as always...
Nothing wierd.
It means bidder 1 had a proxy of 505 which bidder 2 broke who had a proxy of 2010 and so on. Sav auction will show a bid higher than the last proxy. He is two words and the bidders are making big proxies. Happens with good words all the time
Foul play and shill bidding can be anywhere. Just explaining why the jump. I myself won a couple xxxx range names on sav

•••
Nothing wierd.
It means bidder 1 had a proxy of 505 which bidder 2 broke who had a proxy of 2010 and so on. Sav auction will show a bid higher than the last proxy. He is two words and the bidders are making big proxies. Happens with good words all the time
Foul play and shill bidding can be anywhere. Just explaining why the jump. I myself won a couple xxxx range names on sav
I just had checked a few sales on Namebio and crosschecked whois last update and current domain web page.. the sales with big numbers doesn't seem legit.. for example court.xyz was sold at $2850 but when you go to court.xyz domain page the domain is listed for sale at $2500... why would someone buy at $2850 and sell at $2500?

Looks like a lot of shill bidding is going on.

Yesterday one domain work.xyz was last sold at $22,100 I am not sure the buyer actually paid for it or will it be reauctioned.

I think SAV should take some steps for customer auctions to eliminate the shill bidders.

•••
Lots of auctions at SAV get relisted. Namebio needs to stop reporting these sales.

•••
Lots of auctions at SAV get relisted. Namebio needs to stop reporting these sales.
Namebio only list auctions that have been paid. If they are relisted due to non payments, They are not reported. Some investors win auction and aution them again and they get reported.

There are obviously some shill bidding and i Have reported them myself but one can simply start a new account like on every platform.

I do know that many of the non payers are due to new people not knowing how to get verified quickly enough after their payment fails first time. I took advantage of it and won a few good names for a bargain the second time.

Not defending entirely but many sales are legit as i am a frequent bidder and buyer.
Yesterday's banking auction was also a buyer that i know

•••
congratulations to swetha,
but think please:
gen(.xyz) + swetha + some bloggers => marketing of xyz owner (And I think they succeeded in that=> more registering).

just one thing:
she sold .xyz two word(no top keywords) domains for xxxxx and even more than 9xxxx
but
top one word xyz domains in sav.com are auctioned at low prices And this queen does not participate in them either.

hey. thats just my impression. dont take the front

•••
xyz is hit and miss. One word xyz seem to do decent, I bout 5 decent xyz domains a month ago for $10, sold them all a week later for $500

•••
•••
Back