domains Swetha picks up where she left off with a foursome of .xyz sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Swetha from DNGear.com had a strong September and is starting October the same way. She is out the gates with four .xyz sales led by Metaphor.xyz at $9,888. According to DotDB, Metaphor is registered in 106 extensions. In other .xyz sales I made my first .xyz sale. I have never really owned many to tell […]

Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
2 plurals and a past tense keyword - impressive........

•••
these price are still unbelievable for me. congrats to Swetha

•••
i own probably about 15 or so

.xyz

domain names etc

eg

a few

single word single word .xyz

a single word .xyz

(bought for 70p) recently

•••
Good luck to both the buyer & seller. I have never understood the .xyz extension as if it is a word combo too and means something there are chances a brand may buy - like say we take an example cab . world would make sense but cab . xyz ? My personal opinion but any sale is a great sale! Like I keep saying, price of a domain is someone willing to pay for it & is also dependent on the person holding the domain.

•••
I could see some limited SEO benefit from owning certain keywords beyond that not going anywhere near the extension. Congrats to all parties involved though

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back