IT.COM

domains Swetha Announces another solid week of .XYZ Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Campgroung.xyz makes a lot of sense.

I have 360world in the same extension because I like the co-ordinates reference. Not all thos sales are about co-ordinates, most likely just the 'be all and end all' meaning.

•••
Campgroung.xyz makes a lot of sense.
It doesn't seem like a good fit for a real life campground or a campground directory type site, but maybe it will be for a virtual campground type world/game

•••
It doesn't seem like a good fit for a real life campground or a campground directory type site, but maybe it will be for a virtual campground type world/game
Sorry for the typo.

For a service that shows you available campgrounds with map integration it is perfect. Great service for people travelling with RVs and so on.

•••
Or the buyer is very very stupid or Swetha is a very luck person
To pay almost 30k for Campground .xyz when Campground.travel is free hand reg. at 25$ for me mean the buyer dont have a clue about domain names or doing a business but maybe have money to spent , who knows ?! :unsure: :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Or the buyer is very very stupid or Swetha is a very luck person
To pay almost 30k for Campground .xyz when Campground.travel is free hand reg. at 25$ for me mean the buyer dont have a clue about domain names or doing a business but maybe have money to spent , who knows ?! :unsure: :xf.rolleyes:

I doubt the buyer is a travel related company. I'm thinking crypto/nft, would make a good brand and some already using the brand. Can see .co moving to .xyz as it's hot in the niche.

•••
I doubt the buyer is a travel related company. I'm thinking crypto/nft, would make a good brand and some already using the brand. Can see .co moving to .xyz as it's hot in the niche.
Campground brand for crypto ??? Really !? Why not BBQ or Ice cream ?!

•••
Campground brand for crypto ??? Really !? Why not BBQ or Ice cream ?!
Why cannot be a brand for crypto? The .co version is now a NFT related website.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back