IT.COM

sales Swetha announces another Five Figure Sale with evidence

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why my ola.xyz not receive anything:xf.frown:
If you had thousands of them, you would probably make steady sales.
That is how portfolio domaining works.

On a small scale of one domain, or a few domains, the odds of selling are low.
When you own thousands of domains it changes the dynamics.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations Congrats GIF

•••
•••
Congrats Swetha! @DNGear ...fade the noise, and keep it coming haha.

•••
cool congrats @DNGear (y)

•••
She even makes the buyer pay for the Escrow commission.

•••
Congratulations @DNGear , you shouldn't need to provide proof. People are jealous and cant handle seeing other peoples successes.

•••
•••
•••
congrats @DNGear (y) don't stopping and personal thanks from our family

why I don't have requests for skroutz.xyz and other .xyz

Last edited:
•••
Congratulations! :xf.cool:
I hold strong on my .xyz domains for many years, waiting for the right end users to buy them.
I received many offers, but not in the price range I'm looking for.
It is a waiting game.

•••
I think this woman adopting a strategic planning for selling her domains like
- she has personal portfolio website.
-She can be doing effective outbound marketing for her domains.
-She may be doing advance seo.
-She can be doing email marketing.
Sky is unlimited specially in domaining world.

•••
Isn't it weird that after I made a joke with (roboswetha,xyz) that sold for 45K USD, then this sale happen?

I don't believe it, easy inspect element and change the looks of how a page display, let her record a video how she log in to Escrow and show from the inside her profile sales.

A photo remains a photo and easy to manipulate!

P.s. Swetha your games are easy to detect you can play with others but not with me.
I think their sales are real but mostly probably sponsored by registry or just temporary hype.

Anyway congratulations to Swetha .

•••
cool congrats @DNGear (y)
Isn't it weird that after I made a joke with (roboswetha,xyz) that sold for 45K USD, then this sale happen?

I don't believe it, easy inspect element and change the looks of how a page display, let her record a video how she log in to Escrow and show from the inside her profile sales.

A photo remains a photo and easy to manipulate!

P.s. Swetha your games are easy to detect you can play with others but not with me.

Last edited:
•••
The website is developed now, come on Swetha post the video so we shut up forever.
I will apologize in the public after that, i promise.
Between i m more shy than a female, but when I had to live chat with Mr.Rob to discuss to sell him a secret truth, the reason why I got into domaining, I still did that even though I hide from people, I had to show him that I m real and what I represent. Not sure if this was the cause of the hack but he gave me 1% out of the asking price. I even was shy to write about this to some domainers, but I did it, still without getting any reply from them, this shows to me who is Mr.Rob compared with them and compared to CEO's of other registrars.
Some of this guys think they have a crown, come down to earth simple humans, my advice.

•••
Back