Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

honestbobby

Established Member
Impact
Please comment on this domain..... Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Catchy name, possibly brandable.

•••
Nice name. Good sound. Definitely a brandable. Submit it to BB/Brandpa etc.
I believe $3000-$5000 would be the decent asking price. Look at their price suggestions for a better view.

•••
Good name remember a old 90's cartoon.

•••
Thank you moe, arpit, Rafael for yours valuable comments. . Pls keep commenting.. .

•••
Since it is a plural it has a lower chances of acceptance at brandable sites I think. But of course they might make an exception.

•••
Sorry, I'm not feeling the positive vibes for this name that everyone else seems to be feeling. The brandable sites won't take it... they're looking for names for startups.

I'm trying to envision how this name would be used, and the only thing I can come up with is a game or a blog about cats.

It's reg fee for me, but maybe you can convince these guys to take it:

https://swatkats.info/

•••
Thanks bojan and Joe for providing me different views.... Please keep commenting...

•••
SWAT Cats

That's a funny concept. Maybe someone would turn it into a cartoon? Shot in the dark.

I wish you the best with it.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you bernard for yours comment...though you edited it few times.. All comments are valuable.. Please keep commenting.... Any more views???

•••
Sounds like a name for Internet memes. Catchy but the business case is uncertain.

•••
Thank you bernard for yours comment...though you edited it few times.. All comments are valuable.. Please keep commenting.... Any more views???

I edited it because I was actually laughing out loud at the name and my reply at the time was probably a bit too cheeky. The concept is hilarious to me, like some elite SWAT Team cats that they call out when the K9s can't do the job. It's wild.

•••
Thank you Kate and Bernard for your comments

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back