IT.COM

entertainment Super Premium Domain 6 Million Dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Member
Impact
Super_Premium_Domains-(myway2fortune.info).png

I belong to a FB group group that sell domains and lately been seeing these types of prices...
In fact,in one of those "super premium" threads..I posted (basically)..Keep for a year and you can sell it as Uber Super Premium!
Note I removed most of the name and image...

I can't take this kinda of threads seriously? Can you?
Just my opinion..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Old trick from ebay that leaked over to facebook.
Make a domain super awesome sounding with one heck of a high price....
get lots of views and lots of followers....

•••
There are a few people doing this on NP but it doesn't work obviously. Lol.

•••
Old trick from ebay that leaked over to facebook.
Make a domain super awesome sounding with one heck of a high price....
get lots of views and lots of followers....
So true, noticed that awhile back. Plus the ones that I noticed all were parked pages.. so basically, those listings got a little parking revenue.
Now if my memory serves me right, those type of "Premium" seem to get first page ranking on eBay..

There are a few people doing this on NP but it doesn't work obviously. Lol.
But doesn't it work...free views, members will post comments about the insanity of the estimation and thread gets a free bump..more views..more bumps.

That why (for lack of better word), I call it "click bait marketing"...

•••
Ebay is great for selling domains,,,,even though most people say it is full of scams and crooks and more.
Also a great place to buy domains....again even though most people say it is full of scams and crooks and more.

They do tend to either not actually post the domain or something, just to get many visitors, etc.
Like right now netflix.com is for sale.
One must hover mouse over the domain name to see it is really net-lix.com for sale.
See, how it works? Seller at some point will get people running to his auction because of netflix....

ps....every time I run a line on my blog under a post about domains for sale?
I make money as people do check out and some do buy.

•••
Ebay is great for selling domains,,,,even though most people say it is full of scams and crooks and more.
Also a great place to buy domains....again even though most people say it is full of scams and crooks and more.

They do tend to either not actually post the domain or something, just to get many visitors, etc.
Like right now netflix.com is for sale.
One must hover mouse over the domain name to see it is really net-lix.com for sale.
See, how it works? Seller at some point will get people running to his auction because of netflix....

ps....every time I run a line on my blog under a post about domains for sale?
I make money as people do check out and some do buy.
Great tips, personally cause I think long term, I avoid "black hat things" (lack of better term) like "net-lix".
Think I might have to reacquaint myself with Ebay,,,

•••
Those facebook domain groups are full of Spammers, Scammers and Fraudsters. Once in a while a check those fb posts to have a laugh and troll some members. lol
For every 10 "domainers", 9 are Scammers that are banned from domain forums and find refugee on facebook groups. :xf.grin::hilarious::ROFL:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back