IT.COM

Suggestion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
for the reffer thing instead of making it put name in the forum could we make it like adress lol like mine be some thing like http://www.namepros.com/index?=koollo64 and when they sign up they go under my refferl with out filling out da forum? thanks:kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i assume refid=0 , the 0 should be replaced with your member number, or am i mistaken?

•••
•••
ah cool well thanks man
hey kohashi message me im very sorry i gatta talk to you :D

•••
click the link above that says "tell a friend about Name Pros" to see what your unique referral url is

•••
ah ok thanks for your help ill see if i can reffer some more BETTER people here ones that will autally post

•••
Originally posted by Koollo64
ah ok thanks for your help ill see if i can reffer some more BETTER people here ones that will autally post

Yeh, we don't like "shy" ones! LOL. ;)
Thanks, Kool.

•••
i was right. it is just your userid. It wouldnt make any sense if it were a different number :P but you never know... programmers can be weird... i know personally. :-D

•••
lol yes programmers can we little off some times if you know what i mean :P

•••
Lol yeah it's the member ID.. I am 414.. lol. I can't believe how many members have joined in 3 weeks. This place grows almost as fast as the board I co-admin :)

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Lol yeah it's the member ID.. I am 414.. lol. I can't believe how many members have joined in 3 weeks. This place grows almost as fast as the board I co-admin :)

Growing like weeds. :tri:

:kickass:

See you.

•••
Yah amazing its going to break 750 today which is funny since several people volunteered donations at that level. Looks like they should have set there sites at something more managebale like 1,500 lol.

•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Yah amazing its going to break 750 today which is funny since several people volunteered donations at that level. Looks like they should have set there sites at something more managebale like 1,500 lol.

Yup! Now I'm poor again. :D
PS. Don't forget to send me your Paypal address, RJ!
Congratulations to #1 Namepros.
B-)

•••
he he i like when other people get poor:P

•••
Originally posted by Koollo64
he he i like when other people get poor:P

:'(

:p

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back