Suggest me some domain ideas

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

charles004

Established Member
Impact
Hi there, I am Charles from Miami. I run a medium-sized Taxi Cab business in downtown Miami. Currently, there are 461 cars that run under my brand. I am planning to develop a website for my business. My business operates as "TaxiMi". How can I select a domain.? I looked for short domains which are so expensive... Can anyone suggest to me some cool options to consider?

Note: It doesn't need to be my brand name, it can be anything random.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use LeanDomainSearch. Type in 'taxi'. Pick something that is available for $10. Once you have the budget, you can upgrade to Miami taxi or Taxi Miami etc.

Here, I did it for you already:

https://leandomainsearch.com/search/?q=taxi

•••
Hi there, I am Charles from Miami. I run a medium-sized Taxi Cab business in downtown Miami. Currently, there are 461 cars that run under my brand. I am planning to develop a website for my business. My business operates as "TaxiMi". How can I select a domain.? I looked for short domains which are so expensive... Can anyone suggest to me some cool options to consider?

I suggest you buy Busy Express.com

•••
•••
I pm'ed you with a couple options, take a look.

•••
If your business operates as T/A/X/I/M/I, you really should keep the focus on that, IMO. As of today, The "COM" is for sale (the ideal), available at DAN for $4k. If you don't want to pay that, I'd suggest the "ORG" (respectable), which is available as a hand reg

PS To anyone thinking about it, if he opts for the "ORG", don't be dirty and reg it. Let the guy secure his business

Last edited:
•••

BrandBucket . com has quite a few domains they are promoting related to the taxi industry. Most are under $3K.

•••
•••
For 4K I'd buy that .com. they also offer lease to own. That's <$1/month/car.... Can't beat your exact match, bar taxi.com, cab.com.

•••
TaxiMi.com is for sale at Euro 4100 not $4100. If that is too much, I'd email them on [email protected] (obtained from the sellers main domain, domeen.com) with an offer. I'd do that anyway. 4K is a pretty good price for a 6 char exact match domain. If you can afford it. Estibot.com which generally values domains on the low side, values it at $3,700. So it's not a ripoff.

I DON'T recommend anything random.

I have sent you more information via PM.

Last edited:
•••

Maybe the advanced domain name car.xyz is more suitable for your company.

•••
I would buy only geotargeted names to suit your particular business as you already have company name. They would also need to be proven searched.

Last edited:
•••
there is Taxiplz.com
brandable name that you can scale with in other states.
i sent you pm.

•••
I have good 7 letters English words .com that will suite any taxi related business.

•••
If you have a budget within $2000-$4000 you can choose a good name from domain marketplace like brandpa. I prefer this way.

•••
Another best option would be to buy a domain name which truly represents your business. Here is the name:

TAXIER.COM

Thank you.
Haroon

•••
•••
Depends on what plans you have for your site. If you realistically see it as growing to some global brand then spend the money on a good .com. that exact match makes sense as long as there are no existing TM issues.

If not, just type your name into a domain registrar and pick a name that you like the sound of that's still available. Don't overspend, cause there's probably no point.

•••
Here are some ideas:

miacabs.com
miataxicabs.com
miataxis.com
sunnytaxicabs.com
sunnytaxis.com
miasuncabs.com
miasuntaxis.com
miamisuncabs.com
miamisuntaxi.com

All available for registration price.

•••
Personally, if I were you, I would aim to acquire TaxiMi .com.
A price tag of $4500 is maybe a little high but I feel your business is big enough that you would benefit in the long run from having your exact brand name as the name of your website. And only the .com extension would do for me, I wouldn't want another business to have the .com while I have the .net or .org. There's a sense of authority and dependability associated with .com that is very hard to make up for on other extensions.

•••
CommuteUS . com nice branding option.

Depends which keywords you prefer. Or if you need taxi or location in name. Good luck. Give us more details of your vision

•••

mitaximi.com and imtaximi.com - its available

Last edited:
•••
Personally, if I were you, I would aim to acquire TaxiMi .com.
A price tag of $4500 is maybe a little high but I feel your business is big enough that you would benefit in the long run from having your exact brand name as the name of your website. And only the .com extension would do for me, I wouldn't want another business to have the .com while I have the .net or .org. There's a sense of authority and dependability associated with .com that is very hard to make up for on other extensions.

I agree. Or he could change the name of his business to something which has has not been registered in this thread. He should have the exact match to his business name. Perhaps that is what he was implying with his comment about "random".

•••
Definitely agree with what jhm said, get your business name in .org and .net, asap.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back