Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SurbhiSrivastava

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends,
My name is Surbhi from India. I am a new forum member here.
I am looking for a domain for NGO website.
Please give me your suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't suggest posting the name here. If it is a decent name, then the chances are that someone will grab it before you see the post.

•••
•••
I don't think abcngo is good domain name for NGO, any other option you have?

•••
which field is your NGO in?

•••
Fjjgvrhbddfb is available.

•••
•••
•••
NGO.com is available! The best possible domain

•••
I have checked ngo.com on, GoDaddy this domain is not available there.

•••
The best question will be " suggest me a Name for a NGO that will serve this and that" Anyways I have WeForAll dot org for mine. If similar will work, I can find something for you.

•••
I have to check your domain that is nice WeForALL dot org, I also have got an idea for domain WeAreHindu dot com. Is domain is good for NGO or not.

•••
where is your ngo? you can use your location

•••
Hello Friends,

You are going about this all the wrong way.

If this is a worldwide NGO. Take the name of the NGO, or it's initials. Check if the .org is available, buy that. If the .com is available, buy that too. If that is not an option. Look through all the New GTLDs and see if an appropriate extension, then it's probably available there. .ORG is defiintely the best extension for an NGO, IMHO. Change the name of the NGO, to a domain which is available in the .ORG :) Seriously!

If it's a country level NGO, try .in, then .co.in. Are their any other appropriate extensions in India apart from these?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Possible suggestions: NGOFY (.com available), as in Spotify; or NGOFUL (also .com available), as in Plentiful

•••
You are going about this all the wrong way.

If this is a worldwide NGO. Take the name of the NGO, or it's initials. Check if the .org is available, buy that. If the .com is available, buy that too. If that is not an option. Look through all the New GTLDs and see if an appropriate extension, then it's probably available there. .ORG is defiintely the best extension for an NGO, IMHO. Change the name of the NGO, to a domain which is available in the .ORG :) Seriously!

If it's a country level NGO, try .in, then .co.in. Are their any other appropriate extensions in India apart from these?

Excellent answer. Also If you want to know what kind of names you may need, just google 'ngo' and see the names and you may get an idea.

•••
•••
...If it's a country level NGO, try .in, then .co.in. Are their any other appropriate extensions in India apart from these?
org.in obviously :xf.smile:

•••
PM Sent

PM include a perfect domain with special offer for you

•••
org.in obviously :xf.smile:

Yep. I'd forgotten which tlds india had. But of course org.in would be a good choice.

Did you notice? no Thanks or Likes in this thread. Anyone know why?

•••
Whatever happened to the OP?

•••
...Did you notice? no Thanks or Likes in this thread. Anyone know why?
It's a Domain Names Wanted thread, they don't have them Thanks and Likes, same like Auction/Sales threads.
Whatever happened to the OP?
Lost interest? Maybe found the name she was looking for and has moved on?

•••
Hello,
I can sell you

smoothness.org

Kind Regards.

•••
Hello Friends,
What is NGO?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back