Dynadot

advice Success with Domain IQ

NameSilo
Watch

Ajet

Established Member
Impact
Hello to the veterans and fellow domain name investors.
I will like to know if Domain IQ is restricted to certain geographical location?
I am a Nigerian and always find it hard to open the website www.DomainIQ.com so I want to know if this problem is particular to my location or it's universal problem.

I read somewhere yesterday about investigate bots etc.
What can I do to be able to access their services?

I will appreciate your inputs.
Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good morning.

You may not always get a reply here and although I have not used this service myself I always recommend contacting them directly either through the online chat function or through the 'contact us' section.

There may be geographic restrictions but it may be restricted if you are using a VPN or similar.

Good luck.

Reddstagg

•••
Good morning.

You may not always get a reply here and although I have not used this service myself I always recommend contacting them directly either through the online chat function or through the 'contact us' section.

There may be geographic restrictions but it may be restricted if you are using a VPN or similar.

Good luck.

Reddstagg
Thanks for your response Reddstagg.

I like your suggestions that I should contact their support or staff, but it's impossible for me to find their email address (es) or contact form if I can't gain access to the website.

The website does not open whenever I type it to my browser.

I don't know if you can help in this regard.

Thank you.

•••
•••
1663406736369.png

•••
•••
•••
Hello to the veterans and fellow domain name investors.
I will like to know if Domain IQ is restricted to certain geographical location?
I am a Nigerian and always find it hard to open the website www.DomainIQ.com so I want to know if this problem is particular to my location or it's universal problem.

I read somewhere yesterday about investigate bots etc.
What can I do to be able to access their services?

I will appreciate your inputs.
Thank you.
I visit the forum occasionally. The best way to go is to open a ticket on the site. In terms of geographical location, I am not aware of any service restrictions. There may be certain IP blocks we block due to issues we've encountered from those blocks. There may also be local issues that we are not aware of. Please note that we don't allow scraping of any data on the site. Sorry to see this a bit late,

IR

•••
I visit the forum occasionally. The best way to go is to open a ticket on the site. In terms of geographical location, I am not aware of any service restrictions. There may be certain IP blocks we block due to issues we've encountered from those blocks. There may also be local issues that we are not aware of. Please note that we don't allow scraping of any data on the site. Sorry to see this a bit late,

IR
Hi Ivan, thank you for your response.
Yeah, perhaps it's an IP restrictions.

Below is the image of what I get each time I attempt visiting www.DomainIq.com. Meanwhile my cellular connection works fine with other websites.

I will appreciate any help I can get.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-051818.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-051818.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 24
•••

IR

Below is the image of what I get each time I attempt visiting www.DomainIq.com. Meanwhile my cellular connection works fine with other websites.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221031-051818.jpg
    Screenshot_20221031-051818.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 23
•••

Thank you.
Hi Ajet,

I would have to know what your IP is to investigate. If you'd like to forward it to me (via DM), I will take a closer look when I have a few minutes.

Regards,

IR

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back