negotiable StupidMovieBlog.com - great for movie and film related blogs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

synclez

Established Member
Impact
This one isn't the best company name but it's definitely memorable and easy to type. Over 12 years old too. I just listed iton afternic through godaddy at 2499. Tired of having to pay the yearly renewal when the last time I used it was less than a year after I got it...It was fun to write posts for it but I wasn't getting traffic so it got boring to work on. Please let me know if you have any interest. Ideal is to sell for 2499, normally i list it for best offer at 5k, and get no response lol, so I've decided to go more realistic according to the evaluation. Happy to make a deal if you are interested in either of my other two domains as well... theEyemates.com and Radletz.com. Radletz I've listed for 4999 but TheEyemates I have listed at 2499. My main goal is to sell them, so I can eliminate my yearly charges but at a good price, so I don't feel I'm just giving them away.

stupidmovieblog.com was registered on:
Monday 18th of October 2010
Registrar
- Godaddy
Godaddy estimates it at $824.00
Renewal Price - My yearly fee is about 20 bucks
Renewal Date - Stupidmovieblog renews 10/18/2023
Payment Options - PayPal, cashapp, or venmo is best because I don't know of any other places.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure how bumping is supposed to work, so I'm just going to also ask a question I want to know. I searched for trademarks on my other name domain and saw that there is a company that used to have that name, does that matter, as far as selling the domain goes?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back