advice Struggling to Sell

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

SportstarMedia

Established Member
Impact
I'm struggling to sell blurt.io...help?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
blurty /.com is the owner of the blurt /.com , no TM issues, write a request for proposal (not offer).

•••
blurty /.com is the owner of the blurt /.com , no TM issues, write a request for proposal (not offer).
I'm confused, what do you mean?

•••
Maybe the owner of the blurt /.com (and blurty /.com) is interested in buying .io

•••
Maybe the owner of the blurt /.com (and blurty /.com) is interested in buying .io
Ah, alright. I'm decent with negotiating, what's a price I should go for? I think it's probably worth about $200, maybe $300.

•••
Remove DN description from the Flippa seller's note and clean up NP auction post first. You can get max 180 (perfect scenario). Expect $100 minus 15% flippa escrow = $85

•••
.com owner don't want no .io name

if they did, they would have got before OP did

drop the name and move on

imo....

•••
.com owner don't want no .io name

if they did, they would have got before OP did

drop the name and move on

imo....
Yeah, but I'd like to at least recoup something. Even if it's like $15, because a good five letter word domain with a mediocre extension is still worth at least something. And also, why couldn't you give me a decent answer in chat rather than talking shit?

I'm fine with moving on, but I'm not giving it up for $0.

Last edited:
•••
•••
because a good five letter word domain with a mediocre extension is still worth at least something.

Hi

sorry, but as you can see, in the "struggle" you're having trying to sell it....
that your premise may not be true.

worth something, but is it...

worth the time trying to sell it
worth the registration fee
worth developing?

SportstarMedia said:
And also, why couldn't you give me a decent answer in chat rather than talking sh*t?
cuz it's chat, and it was probably on day when "no appraisals" are permitted.

:)

SportstarMedia said:
I'm fine with moving on, but I'm not giving it up for $0.

if you stick around the game long enough, you'll find that many before you, have given up names for more than $0

imo...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back