23. Cryptomistakes.org
24. Coinriches.org
25. Coinrun.org
26. Cryptogasm.org
27. Snagcrypto.org
28. Cryptoescrow.org
29. Coinalysis.org
30. Btcreward.org

These are strong 2 word crypto domains that actually make sense. I am an avid crypto investor myself and see a lot of nonsense but these ones make a lot of sense. 1and1 push only. $50 each or $30 each if you get 5 or more. If you buy all of them you will get them all for $25 each and all have 1 year left of registration. Domains expire 2019-03-07. Currently with 1and1. Their .org renewal rate is 19.99. We can use escrow or PayPal whichever makes you feel more comfortable.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how come no transdfer out
tons of people do not want to do biz with 1and1

•••
60 day lock sorry, I wasn't aware of that bit though. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

•••
i checked couple in whois I may have intereat in
and they do not show as locked and have been regged for a good few months now

is there any other reason you do not allow transfer out? cause its clearly not the lock
like maybe 1and1 makes it very hard to transfer domains out? thanks

•••
Which ones did you check so I can further investigate. I regged these myself not long ago so I assumed 60 day lock would be applied like godaddy. But I can further investigate and if you are correct I would definitely allow the transfers. Anything that can increase the sales and make it easier in you guys. :xf.smile: sorry for any confusion.

•••
ok thanks for confirming. I'll consider my options and let you know if interested. but I Can only do tranfer out.. so thanks for info.

•••
Can you please tell me which were the ones you checked so I can double check myself as well? If you don't have time it's ok but if you can, it would be very much appreciated.

•••
I am not able to disclose my interests, but I assure you they are not locked and regged more than 60 days ago. so it'll be on me to mke sure they can be transfered. I just wanted make sure you do not prevent trandfer for other reaosns than a 60 day reg lock.

perhaps you have spreadsheet like most, and keep track of when you regged/expire your domains

cheers

•••
Totally understandable, thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back