Dynadot

discuss Streak - Boxes or Pipelines For Each Domain Name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
For those of you using Streak, do you put your domain names in a separate pipeline or do you use one pipeline and just put each domain in a box?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So what do you use?

Pipelines or boxes for each domain name?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Can you show example.

Example of what?

The question is simple.

If you use Streak then you know what I mean.

Do you put your domain names in a separate pipeline or just put each domain in a box?

•••
Are you talking about Streak.com?

•••
I use a new pipeline for each domain name.
I use the boxes for each contact

•••
@candhan What do you think of Streak?

I am testing it out now?

•••
I actually really like it. You can track emails, you can send later. You can create 'snipets' so that you have a standard email saved for each domain.

Also, If you find 10 contacts for one of your domains, you can 'mail merge' so that each contact receives a personalized version of the same email. I don't spam, but I do like the 'mail merge' feature for a small group.

The videos on streak.com are pretty straightforward. I think I watched one and then played around with it from there.

I have had some random issues with the mail tracking though. Like people would open my emails and respond to me without me ever getting a notification that they opened the email. (Actually, in hindsight that may not have been streak's fault, I believe some people block mail tracking)

•••
(Actually, in hindsight that may not have been streak's fault, I believe some people block mail tracking)

Thanks for the input.

Actually all services that track email use a transparent 1 pixel image that is downloaded with the email.
It is basically a tiny invisible image.

If you set your email to not download images, or if you prevent that invisible 1 pixel image from opening in your email client then it can not track the email.

That is the reason some emails will not be tracked.

•••
Hey, is streak currently down for you guys as well?
kr3si2
The normal logo just keeps spinning and changing color...

Last edited:
•••
Back