Dynadot

domain straightening.com and thehungrysurfer.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jbova

Impact
Any ideas on these? The idea for straightening could be teeth straightening, hair straightening, chiropractic, or presses. For thehungrysurfer I was thinking about a restaurant.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Straightening is a good domain and value can be low to mid xxxxx to right end user.

•••
Hair Straightening. For those engaged in that business, it is a solid word. I agree with @srav ...5 figures with an end user

IMO

•••
•••
@jbova Thank you for sharing it, don't see many 5 figure domains in the appraisal section. Don't set a figure against it, accept offers and see what happens

IMO

•••
Does anyone have recommendations for selling on here, vs. a place with exposure but high commission like GoDaddy, or just putting a "Domain for sale" contact form on the web site?
I've had straightening.com parked on ParkingCrew since 2019 and have not gotten a bite or any commissions. Currently, if you try to visit the "parked domain" at Parkingcrew it says the SSL certificate is invalid, so obviously that is getting me nowhere.

•••
Does anyone have recommendations for selling on here, vs. a place with exposure but high commission like GoDaddy, or just putting a "Domain for sale" contact form on the web site?
I've had straightening.com parked on ParkingCrew since 2019 and have not gotten a bite or any commissions. Currently, if you try to visit the "parked domain" at Parkingcrew it says the SSL certificate is invalid, so obviously that is getting me nowhere.
Work with a good broker, aim for an end user. You could probably sell here, but you'd be getting a considerably lower price (very considerably). LinkedIn are great for leads too

•••
Work with a good broker, aim for an end user. You could probably sell here, but you'd be getting a considerably lower price (very considerably). LinkedIn are great for leads too
I think you mean a broker, like GoDaddy or another place that will list my domain. That is what I have with ParkingCrew.com right now, but since the site goes to an error page it isn't helping. If you mean something else, please let me know. Maybe there are places that actively contact possible end users of the domain and attempt to negotiate a buy price.

Do you recommend creating a home page with a readily available information to contact me with purchasing the domain? If so, should I be monetizing it with ads, or is that not worth the work.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back