Dynadot

Stop Living In Virtual Reality. REAL Reality Is On Point!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BlackCatsAreNice

Established Member
Impact
Hello Friends and Furries!

It is I once more. Standing Tall. Like OJ.

Today I bring to you a little nugget of how I have been successful with domaining.

Again, you may or may not agree. But Shakira knows Hips Don't Lie. And the $$$ in the escrow account doesn't either.

More to the point, I make it outside EVERYDAY.

I interact with people. Have my eyes on billboard signs and storefront names. Because you never know where inspiration comes from. To be a creative soul. To have new ideas. You HAVE to bombard your senses with the whole milieu of the world. The people. The sounds. The smells. The way a girl glances up from her book to meet your eyes.

So stop watching reality TV. The TRASH that has poisoned so many minds. Because I have a better TV for you.

It's called Real Reality. And you can find it right outside your doors.

Stay Thirsty Friends. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last edited:
•••
You know how we do out here on the streets baby.

No HATE. Just LOVE.

•••
Wait a minute.... I can go outside????

•••
Isn't it the same usual suspects!

I think I have a fan club(tm)!!!

Love YOU!

•••
i dont understand, what you’re saying, Who’s

your target audience? Pl dont say millennials

Samer

Last edited:
•••
•••
I WILL take your bet and better it.

I got OVER 50 inquiries on my domains in January. In fact, I think it's like 50-60.

Let's say we agree on $1K per inquiry? We can get my lawyer to talk to your lawyer and draw up a legally binding contract. And get a third, neutral lawyer to decide. And let's throw them 10% commission for facilitating.

I will put $50K into escrow and you do the same.

Then I will file papers as evidence.

If you believe I am lying, YOU WIN! $50K. But if the evidence bears out, I take the pot.

DEAL?

•••

I got OVER 50 inquiries on my domains in January. In fact, I think it's like 50-60.

Let's say we agree on $1K per inquiry? We can get my lawyer to talk to your lawyer and draw up a legally binding contract. And get a third, neutral lawyer to decide. And let's throw them 10% commission for facilitating.

If you believe I am lying, YOU WIN! $50K. But if the evidence bears out, I take the pot.

DEAL?
Sounds great! Draw up the terms and send them over to me. Or post them here!

•••
•••
Can I get the name and info of your lawyer?

•••

DEAL?

Few months ago.......

I have a "day job" and domaining is a side hustle. I've mainly been investing in domains with occasional sales. I average 1-3 sales a year.

This is what happens when you're stuck in the daily grind, some people just lose their mind.

One of my favorite Bukowski quotes:

“How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 8:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so? ”

•••
Ok! I will ring my guy in the AM to get his input and proceed from there. I use Escrow.com by the way.

•••
•••
We will be in touch. I can't reveal further until I consult. If you do business, you would know this is normal.

•••
We will be in touch. I can't reveal further until I consult. If you do business, you would know this is normal.
Just his website would be great, so I know who I'll be dealing with.

•••
Again, since this is a relatively large sum, I can't reveal any info til I get proper advice before proceeding. I don't have 24/7 counsel.

•••
Again, since this is a relatively large sum, I can't reveal any info til I get proper advice before proceeding. I don't have 24/7 counsel.
You said you have "a guy". Who's your guy? Free advertising for him. He'll love it, and no skin off your back.

•••
Wow. Just wow. You really are not good at reading and comprehension.

•••
Wow. Just wow. You really are not good at reading and comprehension.
Are you sure?
Ok! I will ring my guy in the AM to get his input and proceed from there. I use Escrow.com by the way.
Okay, never mind your mystery lawyer. Let's talk terms. Non-binding discussion, of course.

What do you consider a qualified enquiry in the context of the bet?
How will it be validated?

•••
I should also note that I'll expect that we both be required to publicly verify our full identities here on the forum as well.

•••
I will provide a print out of each and every email that is deemed an inquiry. You or your team can email sender to confirm. Some domains received more than one inquiry in the month. Some inquiries are from brokers working for some of the big, well known registrars. I am sure they can vouch.

•••
I will provide a print out of each and every email that is deemed an inquiry. You or your team can email sender to confirm. Some domains received more than one inquiry in the month. Some inquiries are from brokers working for some of the big, well known registrars. I am sure they can vouch.
The burden of proof would be on you here... I'm not chasing down 50 people to ask them if BlackCatsAreNice is full of it.

Last edited:
•••
The proof is in the pudding.

•••
Anyway, if you could create a new thread tomorrow to post the details of the conversation with your lawyer, that would be great. Then the community can get involved and enjoy the ride. They might even have some good suggestions for how you can validate/prove your enquiries.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back