Dynadot

Stock Market Strategy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DTR Alex

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I tried many stock strategies such as VWAP, trend, gainers losers, none of them is profitable to me. May be I need to learn more...

Your ideas, tips are appreciated.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My ideas:

It is senseless as an "investment" in plenty of companies, specifically if their stocks do not offer dividends nor provide any voting power, as then your "gains" will come actually from other new "investors" buying also those "stocks" for a higher price, not from a company actual production.

See this video:

Most of the richest people of the world are so rich because they made some real business, with real factories, offices, and, very specially, workers. They did not buy the stocks at the exchange, but they started the business from 0 or bought it in private deals, and then developed it further.

If you want to be rich, you have to do this, not just buying tiny fractions of companies already developed and reselling them, that is something completely different.

I would buy then businesses that actually give dividends and voting power, why? Not necessarily because of the dividends themselves, but because you will know then that the value is not coming from pure senseless speculation about a useless property title, a la NFT. The value of those stocks is actually being affected by whatever the company make.

I would buy companies from all over the world, and from sectors that you think will be thriving in the coming future. I would take advantage of the ETF's, instead of buying specific companies.

And, finally, the most important thing, I would not expect this to make me become rich. To have such dream is as senseless as hoping to become a millionaire trading domain names.

•••
Hello,

I tried many stock strategies such as VWAP, trend, gainers losers, none of them is profitable to me. May be I need to learn more...

Your ideas, tips are appreciated.

Thanks
As someone who has also tried various stock trading strategies without much success, I can understand your frustration. Trading can be challenging and requires a lot of time, effort, and practice to be successful. Here are a few tips that I've found helpful in my own trading journey:

- Education: I continue to learn as much as I can about the stock market and different trading strategies. I attend webinars, read books, and follow reputable trading blogs and forums.
- Practice: I've found that paper trading or using a trading simulator can help me gain experience and test different strategies without risking real money.
- Risk management: I've developed a risk management plan that includes setting stop-loss orders, limiting my position sizes, and avoiding over-leveraging.
- Emotional control: I try to avoid making decisions based on emotions or impulsivity. I've developed a trading plan and try to stick to it, even if market conditions change.
- Review and evaluate: After each trade, I evaluate what went well and what didn't. I keep a trading journal to track my progress and identify areas for improvement.

Remember that trading is a continuous learning process and it may take time to find a strategy that works for you. Don't be discouraged if you experience losses, but rather use them as an opportunity to learn and improve your skills. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back