Dynadot

advice Staying Positive Between Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
Yesterday I requested on my Twitter stream thoughts on how to stay positive when there is a long period between sales with little activity. I am hoping to do a future blog post on this topic, and want to present ideas from a number of different perspectives. While several good suggestions have already been made there, I know many on NPs are not on Twitter (and some who are don't follow me :xf.cry:) so I wanted to seek ideas here too.

Unless you tell me differently, I will assume that I can mention in my blog post ideas that you post with a credit like "As NPs user xyz put it '/.......'' If that is not the case, please so indicate.

I look forward to using suggestions re what you do when there is a long time between sales, how you deal with it emotionally, what you do in that time, etc.

Thanks so much! Look forward to your input, whether you are newish to domaining, or one of those 10* long term domain investors. We can all learn from each other!

Bob

(ps After the project is done I will post in this thread a summary of the main ideas, and a link to the full post)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OK this has taken longer than I expected, but I am now actually working on it, yes really! :xf.smile:
When I have it ready will post summary here and a link to the full post.
Thanks again for the contributions everyone. Not quite all are fitting in, but I am using the majority of them, or parts thereof at least.
Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back