Dynadot

auction Short LNN Domain: S41.net High Bid $17 domain Since 1999

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
S41.net (December 1999 to December 10, 2017 - Free Godaddy Push Or Auth. Code at-your-costs)
Start: $0
Increments: $2
Bin :TBD
Ends: 74 hours after last bid or if bin is added and claimed.
Payment: Paypal Only. Due within 24 hours or less after win.
IF you wish to pay to move-out I can provide you with auth. code.
Note Auction Rule: Only bidders that have 5 feedback or more and 100% positive can bid on this, your bid will not be accepted (if you have less than 5 feedback and/or less than 100%) unless you pm me and I allow it.

Over half of bidders don't read auction before bidding please read register, expiry, terms of auction, etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You broke auction rule, "Only bidders that have 5 feedback or more and 100% positive can bid on this, your bid will not be accepted (if you have less than 5 feedback and/or less than 100%) unless you pm me and I allow it."
SORRY BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR BID AS YOU BROKE RULE!

•••
Anyone (with 5 or more feedback 100% positive) for a bid of $8 or higher?

•••
•••
Anyone (with 5 or more feedback 100% positive) for a bid of $8 or higher?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have approved the bids above that didn't meet 5 feedback 100% positive requirement. Any new bids that don't meet that please pm before bidding I might accept your bid!
$17 or higher anyone?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
You broke auction rule, "Only bidders that have 5 feedback or more and 100% positive can bid on this, your bid will not be accepted (if you have less than 5 feedback and/or less than 100%) unless you pm me and I allow it."
SORRY BUT I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR BID AS YOU BROKE RULE!

•••
High bid is just seventeen. $19 or higher people?

•••
•••
Bump. (please have 5+ feedback 100% positive feedback) Do I hear $19 anyone?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back