IT.COM

STADIA - New Gaming System!

NameSilo
Watch
Apparently there's a new cloud gaming system, Stadia, that is supposed to be releasing that's supposed to be better than Playstation and XBox. Have y'all acquired names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess Game Streaming will make AAA gaming accessible almost everywhere.
it has been tried before and has appeared to been quite a challenge because the streaming is two way (up and down).

Last edited:
•••
•••
it seems like Stadia will not be the only game streaming service out there
Hey, thanks for the comment. Just want to point out that Stadia is not the first or only streaming service. Google isn't inventing this. Platforms such as xCloud, PS Now, NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Apple Arcade, etc. already exist.

Google is taking Stadia and doing cloud streaming right, on a massive scale, with incredible equipment, hardware, network carriers and more. What makes Stadia super unique from existing services is that there's absolutely no requirement for high-end hardware anymore, and that all the power comes from Stadia's AMD GPUs sitting in a datacenter. And cross device capabilities, such as Chrome, your mobile phone, any TV that has an HDMI port :) -- Plus a ton of other stuff.

Check out some of the ShareSTADIA articles which explain this more:
- Stadia vs xCloud vs PS Now
https://sharestadia.com/stadia-vs-xcloud-vs-ps-now-which-cloud-software-is-best/

- Stadia vs what we know about the new PS5 and XBox 2 (coming next year)
https://sharestadia.com/stadia-vs-ps5-vs-xbox-2/

- Stadia vs xCloud (even with Microsoft doing everything they can to compete :P)
https://sharestadia.com/google-stadia-vs-xcloud-the-huge-detail-you-might-have-missed/

Hope those help you learn about Stadia, if you wanted to at all (lol)

•••
Stadia is getting really popular.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just sold 6 Stadia domains. Can't disclose the amounts. Sold the following domains and made really good,

StadiaLiveStream.com
StadiaGold.com
StadiaVault.com
ShopStadia.com
StadiaPay.com
StadiaPowered.com

Still have a few more good ones for sale. More may be gone soon. Let me know if you're interested :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Just sold 6 Stadia domains. Can't disclose the amounts. Sold the following domains and made really good,

StadiaLiveStream.com
StadiaGold.com
StadiaVault.com
ShopStadia.com
StadiaPay.com
StadiaPowered.com

Still have a few more good ones for sale. More may be gone soon.
Congrats!!! Those were some great names! Steam/Pay related mostly, but LiveStream I'd imagine went to a different buyer?? Awesome to hear!! GJ!

•••

StadiaLiveStream.com
StadiaGold.com
StadiaVault.com
ShopStadia.com
StadiaPay.com
StadiaPowered.com

Still have a few more good ones for sale. More may be gone soon. Let me know if you're interested :xf.grin:

To Reseller? Here on Namepros?

or Enduser? via platform , sedo, afternic, dan ?

Thanks

Congrats

Last edited:
•••

Thanks
Trust me, he sold it. I was about to buy shopstadia.com for 1k but didn't have enough. Lol 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
•••

Thanks

Congrats
Not really sure. The guy reached out to me by phone. He was originally only interested in buying 3 but then added 3 more. Didn't elaborate on what he going to use them for. I asked several times.

•••
While ago I purchased

stadiatrade.com

+ one other that I want private at the moment. That was it.

Last edited:
•••
Not really sure. The guy reached out to me by phone. He was originally only interested in buying 3 but then added 3 more. Didn't elaborate on what he going to use them for. I asked several times.

Thanks for the info, what did you use for checkout? (escrow)

Bundle deal is always great to get a deal done and add value.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Put in on Namebio
I am unable to disclose the sale price for the bundle.

@PE-Steve Guy is in the same State as I am , and has a verified PayPal account. I think I am good. I am not too concerned.

Last edited:
•••
Oh I also got these ages ago

stadialeaderboard.com
stadiatrade.com
stadiatimes.com
stadiamods.com
stadiastat.us

I'm not really a reseller though. I'll probably end up building something for most of them when I get time. (If Stadia doesn't end up failing which it still can do)

Last edited:
•••
I still have a few good Stadia domains.

Some of my best ones are:
GlobalStadia.com
StadiaDesign.com
StadiaBlockchain.com
- BlockchainStadia.com
StadiaUniverse.com
StadiaRealm.com
StadiaPortal.com
StadiaGalaxy.com
StadiaCash.com
StadiaMoney.com
StadiaFarm.com
StadiaCon.com
StadiaWeb.com
- WebStadia.com
StadiaWizard.com
StadiaPros.com
StadiaCrypto.com
- CryptoStadia.com
StadiaUpdate.com
StadiaDevice.com
Stadia360.com
- 360Stadia.com
StadiaBingo.com
StadiaLottery.com
Stadia888.com
LiveStadia.com
BitStadia.com
StadiaHost.com
StadiaMail.com
StadiaStreamed.com
StadiaChat.com
StadiaSecurity.com
- StadiaSec.com

•••

StadiaLiveStream.com
StadiaGold.com
StadiaVault.com
ShopStadia.com
StadiaPay.com
StadiaPowered.com

Congrats for your sale!!
I wish for more sales to come! :)

I also have few good stadia names, available for sale:

stadiatoken.com
stadialab.com
stadialaboratory.com
stadiaguru.com
stadia.guru
stadiawiz.com
stadiapromo.com
stadiahouse.com
stadiachallenge.com
stadiaroom.com
stadiasociety.com
stadiaempire.com
stadiavip.com

•••
•••
This is one of the most misguided forum threads I've seen in domaining 😮. It's just so wrong and stupid in very specific and seemingly obvious ways that even noobs should notice but it still won't die. It's quite depressing to watch, but hey, you guys do your thing man... Less competition with keywords with more sales potential...

Last edited:
•••
Did this Stadia thing fail then?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back