IT.COM

showcase Stablecoin Domains - Showcase and Discuss

NameSilo
Watch

Woke Monkey

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
In the middle of all this carnage there’s one industry that’s booming right now.

Stablecoins

Under the radar, stablecoins have experienced hypergrowth over the past few years. Coinbase reports that the total stablecoin market capitalisation has risen to an all-time-high of over $9 billion.

Ethereum-based stablecoins market capitalisation nearly doubled year-to-date to $6.25 Billion.

On top of this, one of the most hyped stablecoin projects, Libra just announced a United States Dollar backed Stablecoin and seems to be moving forward with its updated whitepaper v2. If Libra succeeds, stablecoins backed by several fiat currencies will be released to circulation with potentially immediate mass global adoption.

Has anyone secured any domains in this niche?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Confirmed - demand for stablecoins is at its highest across exchanges this year!

5D2203C5-F365-4CCA-AF62-902293EBE854.jpeg

•••
I'm not certain of the purpose of this stablecoin domain name thread, but we hand registered a few stablecoin names in .com in early 2018 and have received zero interest in them from end users for over 2.5 years. They also receive next to zero traffic each month:

StablecoinSolutions.com
StablecoinTechnology.com
StablecoinWallet.com
StablecoinSystems.com
StablecoinNews.com
StablecoinServices.com

We also own stabledollar.com, which is what the USD used to be when it was pegged to gold at $35 USD per troy ounce up until August 15, 1971 ("Nixon Shock"). In other words, 1 USD used to be worth 1/35th of an ounce of gold, with guaranteed stability in terms of gold ounces every single second of every day. Now, 1 USD has collapsed in value to around ~1/2000th of an ounce of gold, and it changes every second of every day with no stability in value whatsoever.

That's modern monetary policy for ya!

Last edited:
•••
Recent purchase
I'm not certain of the purpose of this stablecoin domain name thread, but we hand registered a few stablecoin names in .com in early 2018 and have received zero interest in them from end users for over 2.5 years. They also receive next to zero traffic each month:

StablecoinSolutions.com
StablecoinTechnology.com
StablecoinWallet.com
StablecoinSystems.com
StablecoinNews.com
StablecoinServices.com

We also own stabledollar.com, which is what the USD used to be when it was pegged to gold at $35 USD per troy ounce up until August 15, 1971 ("Nixon Shock"). In other words, 1 USD used to be worth 1/35th of an ounce of gold, with guaranteed stability in terms of gold ounces every single second of every day. Now, 1 USD has collapsed in value to around ~1/2000th of an ounce of gold, and it changes every second of every day with no stability in value whatsoever.

Great domains! What are your thoughts on the future of Stablecoin domains? Do you see sales picking up any time within the next 2 years? Given the way things have accelerated with DeFi I would expect to see at least a few sales sooner or later. My hope is that Stablecoin as a keyword is the next "bitcoin" or "blockchain" but I think that DeFi is picking up faster as a keyword, which makes sense because it's shorter and represents the industry more broadly. I am still holding Stablecoin related domains anyway...

•••
Nothing sale to report. I think it is a good sign, one of a co-founder of a crypto tax company contacted me about stablecointax.com and stablecoin.tax will see....

Anyway, stablecoin market cap is 15.7B, it is up almost a billion within in a week !

•••
Recent purchase

Great domains! What are your thoughts on the future of Stablecoin domains? Do you see sales picking up any time within the next 2 years? Given the way things have accelerated with DeFi I would expect to see at least a few sales sooner or later. My hope is that Stablecoin as a keyword is the next "bitcoin" or "blockchain" but I think that DeFi is picking up faster as a keyword, which makes sense because it's shorter and represents the industry more broadly. I am still holding Stablecoin related domains anyway...

Well, my thoughts so far are that they won't improve in value much if they haven't already received any interest from end users over the past 2.5 years. Stablecoins have existed this whole time. It all remains a crapshoot.

We also own some good DeFi domain names (DeFiMarkets.com, DeFiTrade.com, DeFiBet.com, etc.) and some good Blockchain domain names (BlockchainFinance.com, BlockchainServices.com, etc.). We haven't received much interest in them either.

Most likely these kinds of names haven't received much interest because they are not brandable domain names and tend to be a bit long. Shorter, more simple keywords like DeFi, Stable, Coin, Block, Chain, Fin, etc. likely make better keywords for brands. I did sell DeFi.club recently for $2,500, so there's that.

•••

StablecoinSolutions.com
StablecoinTechnology.com
StablecoinWallet.com
StablecoinSystems.com
StablecoinNews.com
StablecoinServices.com

Nice Domains.

Traditionally, financial services are extremely cautious. However, Policy and Taxonomy clarification is underway and moving very fast. We are starting to see traditional financial services accept that Stablecoins and Blockchain payment rails are simply superior in every way and they want in. Stable, fast, efficient, secure and more importantly low cost payment services, in particular ‘Stablecoins’ are what people want, and what people are adopting at a mind blowing pace, which will ultimately lead to a payments charter. Once regulatory policy is in place, a flood of interest in your domains will happen.

I’m going to steal a quote from several Industry leaders in the Stablecoin space “we are nearing the end of the beginning”.

•••
Nice Domains.

Traditionally, financial services are extremely cautious. However, Policy and Taxonomy clarification is underway and moving very fast. We are starting to see traditional financial services accept that Stablecoins and Blockchain payment rails are simply superior in every way and they want in. Stable, fast, efficient, secure and more importantly low cost payment services, in particular ‘Stablecoins’ are what people want, and what people are adopting at a mind blowing pace, which will ultimately lead to a payments charter. Once regulatory policy is in place, a flood of interest in your domains will happen.

I’m going to steal a quote from several Industry leaders in the Stablecoin space “we are nearing the end of the beginning”.

We shall see.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
That's my thought process, so I exchanged all my Ripple (XRP)>Polkadot (DOT) and very glad I did!

Hi Heesoon,

Polkadot is interesting. I’m closely watching Algorand and their relationship with the CENTRE consortium led by Coinbase and Circle’s USDC Stablecoin who recently announced their use of the Algorand Network.

Something Big is going down on Algorand’s Test net.

Following the breadcrumbs that PPC on Algorand testnet could be PayPal, the allocated supply of $18 billion PPC on the testnet is in the same ball park for PayPal yearly sales of $18 billion. PayPal Also recently announced their intention to move into Crypto.

I’m just connecting dots here but it’s an interesting coincidence?

7614280F-320D-4442-9C57-717E9A216506.jpeg

47A1F4FC-009B-4F8C-8384-BE818BFBCAD8.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Stablecoins by Market Capitalization
$15,007,225,388
Market Capitalization
$34,083,271,526
Trading Volume

This is amazing..... exactly in a week, 1 Billion market cap added
Source coingecko:

$16,010,440,247
Market Capitalization
$31,503,703,757
Trading Volume

•••
This is amazing..... exactly in a week, 1 Billion market cap added
Source coingecko:

$16,010,440,247
Market Capitalization
$31,503,703,757
Trading Volume

This is a drop in the ocean. The next 3-5 years we’ll hit a Trillion!

Anyone holding decent Stablecoin domains will be set for life.

•••
China’s Blockchain Service Network to launch stablecoin support in 2021

China’s nationwide blockchain project, the Blockchain Service Network, or BSN, will be integrating stablecoin support in 2021.

Yifan He, CEO of Red Date Technology, a major tech company involved in the BSN development, told Cointelegraph that the project will soon start integrating stablecoins.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chin...-network-to-launch-stablecoin-support-in-2021

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
The first World Stablecoin Summit Will be held on August 27!

This Summit is the largest gathering of Stablecoin projects and open to all investors and advocates to discuss mainstream adoption, governance and how stablecoins will impact modern finance.

https://www.worldstablecoin.org/

0922861C-26D2-4D52-AEF1-083FCFA75915.jpeg

•••
•••
FINALLY got THE enquiry from THE organization about my Stablecoin domain.

It was only a matter of time!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back