IT.COM

information Sta*yHom*eSav*eLiv*es.com not being used for coronavirus info.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Ran across the website for Sta*yHomeSa*veLiv*es.com.

Originally if I remember it was being used as a place holder for I think a couple's wedding?...........................................................????

But looks like they changed it to this. I think they realized their error maybe?

This is not a coronavirus domain. Agreed.
But it is definitely related to it especially when you Google it's keyword combo.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...ab..0.30.3255...0i273k1j0i131k1.0.0cc6Iov0PQU

In a time when there seems to be a witch hunt for all domain registrations related to coronavirus. I wonder under what category this domain registration falls under?

Remember all coronavirus domain registrations that were registered for the SOLE purpose of benefiting from the coronavirus pandemic by making money or getting money is bad if it's not being used to inform the public about coronavirus.

Don't get me wrong. I do appreciate what these people have done with their domain.

I won't tell you what they did with it. Go have a look for yourself. I have obscured the domain name because I don't really want to link to it.

As you may know I'm a perpetual skeptic.

especially when you see stories like this below.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-ringleader-400k-gofundme-scam-pleads-guilty-n1097106

Really do hope that website is legit. Looks legit. Good cause too. I have no issues with it at all. Just came across it and kind put a smile on my face because of what it is being used for.

They are using a bad situation to shed light on another bad situation.

Although it's a good cause. The domain itself could be put to better use.

Domain was registered on 2019-03-13 so it's not a domain that was being used prior to coronavirus for it's current purpose and the .net and .org have been registered.

would be interesting to see people's opinion on this.

I gotta say. Domaining is never boring and never ceases to surprise me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well a lot of thought for no reason people can do what they want with their unrelated name. I have freevirusdetector and just because there is a virus around it isn't my moral obligation to give free tests.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back