IT.COM

Squadhelp - My last 31 rejections (List of available handregs) - Input appreciated

NameSilo
Watch

spigiv

Top Member
Impact
Started out with domaining almost exactly a year ago with 500$, aiming not to invest more but rather buy and sell my way up reinvesting every dollar earned - if I cannot make it with small money I have no change with bigger money anyway - so I am looking to learn, and earn, as much I can every day. My approach explained a bit more here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/st...r-with-5k-a-month.1264807/page-3#post-8528669

So to the point of this thread. Been on SH for almost a year now. Started with suggesting unregistered names with limited success. Got a breakthrough with an owned domain bought on GD expired auctions for 5$+renewal - pccrowd.com and then had a handful approved ones (both owned and unregged). SH has gotten tighter in there approvals recently due to high pressure of new names.

I still have a quite bad approval rate (I think) - even though above site avg. I spend time on finding good unregged names (and I know - most unregs are crap so it takes time). So I though I would share some here. These are my last 31 submissions to SH which I have gotten rejected. Would you handreg any of these? If yes, please do and let me know here which ones. What do you like about the names below and what don't you like?

AndAuth.com
AndCure.com
Cartzello.com
Carzello.com
Conzello.com
Crumla.com
CureKick.com
CurePatrol.com
Curteq.com
Finsella.com
Finselli.com
Fitcrafters.com
GuardBound.com
IdentiFlow.com
inzella.com
LoanBlade.com
LoanDrip.com
LoanGene.com
LoanMist.com
Loanometer.com
Mobzello.com
NiftyOutfit.com
Nodewa.com
ShapeBound.com
TasteAxis.com
Wayzella.com
Wayzello.com
Winzello.com
Zellago.com
ZingMic.com
Zingtune.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A couple of them.

But, this is a subjective valuation business.

•••
SH isn’t the only game in town. Have you tried submitting elsewhere?

•••
I know there are other but at the same time for me a matter of cost so cannot handreg all I find. Are there others accepting unregged like SH and taking suggestions like they do @karmaco

Which ones did you reg @koolishman?

Last edited:
•••
Did you try brand bucket or brandpa? Some of these are really solid brandables.

•••
Did you try brand bucket or brandpa? Some of these are really solid brandables.

But BB and BP does not take on names that are unregistrered? I would need to reg and then submit right?

•••
Some of these names are much better than a lot of the current SH “premiums“. I don't know who are these “pros“ that are reviewing the names.

Last edited:
•••
Some of these names are much better than a lot of the current SH “premiums“. I don't know who are these “pros“ that are reviewing the names.

Thanks, I guess they just have too many names to sell vs traffic atm. Like many of the above as well but not the budget to handreg them all and hope so go ahead and handreg if you like any ;)

•••
I personally like the third one from the bottom, not interested in others TBH. However, it's totally dependable on SH team and experts who review the names you submitted.

In the case you are submitting unregistered ones, it's going to be more difficult to get them approved as you don't get the opportunity get it reviewed by experts who are not a part of the SH team. Hence, it's just SH team's mindset get counted and it's not going to be a easy task to impress the SH team unless you submit a super attractive name regardless of registered or unregistered name.

I prefer to register the domains you pick and submit it for review under "Expert Review Process" which is bit easier to get them approved. But, yeah you have to be brave and confident on the names you picked in order to do that. Quality of the names is lot more important over the quantity of the names you submitted.

With my personal experience, 5-6 letter names with 2 syllables have good potential to get into the SH premium marketplace. If I am confident with my names I will not hesitate to submit rejected names again before the domain get expired. I was able to get some of them approved at the second time.

If rejected by SH, you can still submit the names to other brandable marketplaces such as BB, BP and see how it goes.

Last edited:
•••
Few points:
SH rejects the name, This doesn't mean the name is not good. Recently sold one SH rejected name for $1999.
If the names get rejected you can try to submit that name is BB or Brand Pa.
Last but not least, price those names well at Afternic, if the name is good chances are it, will find buyers.
And yes of late SH is rejecting a lot of names Only 2 names were selected from a total of 50 names I submitted last time.

•••
Do you guys think that BrandBucket, BrandPa and SquadHelp are a better place to list your premium brandable domains than everything else?

•••
Do you guys think that BrandBucket, BrandPa and SquadHelp are a better place to list your premium brandable domains than everything else?
I think Squadhelp is good as a newcomer thanks to the ability to list domains without paying upfront for proposing them. Also the SH owned domain approach is a quite good way to get started with brandable domaining without having to invest heavily. Apart from this you of course also have other marketplaces which sell names but SH, BP and BB are good in brandables within the low / mid XXXX segment. IMO as a newbie here :)

•••
Thank you!
I think Squadhelp is good as a newcomer thanks to the ability to list domains without paying upfront for proposing them. Also the SH owned domain approach is a quite good way to get started with brandable domaining without having to invest heavily. Apart from this you of course also have other marketplaces which sell names but SH, BP and BB are good in brandables within the low / mid XXXX segment. IMO as a newbie here :)
thanks mate! :)

•••
I've been submitting to SH and in my searches have come across a list of LLLLLs they previously denied (some as far back as 2019, some as recently as last week). They were all (as of this earlier week) still available for hand reg. I'm not sure why they'd decline, perhaps some of these have trademark issues, so ymmv if you decide to hand reg. If anyone wants them, go get em but please spread the wealth, only sign up for ONE per person.

Screenshot 2024-03-01 at 3.47.56 PM.png

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back