NameSilo

Squadhelp.com announces White Label Domain Marketplace, A New Game-Changing Offering For Domain Sell

Located in Domain Marketplace Reviews, started by equity78, Jul 13, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. NameDeck

NameDeck Top Contributor VIP

Looking good. Thanks @GrantP . I will do some testing lateron, didn't get to it yet but from what I read so far it shows potential. Thanks for this and best of luck!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Yusupbabay

Yusupbabay presiden.com VIP Gold Account

extraordinary
    this is a great achievement, I will soon be selling 2000+ domains to the "White Label Marketplace". I hope sales will increase

3. Michael Daigle

Michael Daigle Upgraded Member Gold Account

I'm definitely interested in getting some of my names listed.

4. Adam27

Adam27 Blockchain.link VIP ICA Member

Can I add my own logos?

5. sircc

sircc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Not for the moment. The WLM is in beta presently. If enough people badger them for this feature, they might listen.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  6. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

I jump in to say that I also request an option to add our own logos. This is essential.

7. golan

golan GolanMedia.com VIP

8. Adam27

Adam27 Blockchain.link VIP ICA Member

Want to add my own logos and videos.

9. Yusupbabay

masak.com logo on "White Label Domain Marketplace" has been created. What is your opinion?

https://www.masak.com/

10. lovely4ever

lovely4ever Established Member

beautiful website ! (y)

Two notes :

1- At the bottom of the page under About Us why mentioned real etstate ?
    upload_2020-7-27_22-32-51.png

2 - I feel its more profissional if the email is related to website domain name like
    conatct @ masak.com OR support @ masak.com , instead of the private email at gmail as below !
    upload_2020-7-27_22-39-50.png

Regards ,

Last edited: Jul 27, 2020
  11. Yusupbabay

Hi @lovely4ever
    I am very happy to get advice from you.
    I will immediately make an email @masak.com

best regards

12. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

I had dropped domainwhitelabel.com just got it back.

13. Rory Ivey

Rory Ivey Top Contributor VIP

Has the ability to add your own logos been added yet?
    If you can pay $5 to get logos then shouldn't that be possible?

:peeking:Please check out my current domain shop using shopify...do you think it's worth a move to SquadHelp white label?

It does have a blog too and other stuff... or use another name for the white label? like GotBrands.com?

Note: have been also pondering that launchup could be a site that showcase and talks about all the projects i am launching up/ working on. like home base.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  14. xeroox

xeroox Established Member

No personal logo for now

15. scrsteven

scrsteven Top Member PRO VIP ICA Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Free automatically-generated logos in bulk upon adding names would be a nice feature.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  16. Yusupbabay

This will save the cost of making a logo

17. Rory Ivey

I just got accepted to take part in this pre-launch stage. I love it so far and that fact that they are motivated to actually make consistent improvements. I love the modern feel and layout to it. And all the new improvements like coupons etc. Some things I think can be improved...
    1. the generated logos seem to be different sizes. Like the designed logo has a bigger box thanthe basic generated text logos.
    2. I think the phone number could be added to header and footer to make it look more legit.. just little things to install confidence in serious buyers.

But thanks alot for doing this service for us domainers. I am surprised this took so long in general.. And making it free is the biggest thing. Profit from the sales make sense.

Well done SquadHelp; always leading with innovation.

The site i'll be testing it on is gotbrands.com

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  18. Rory Ivey

Please add feature to upload our own logos as an option... Thanks for such a great product.

19. Rory Ivey

Also, I think the following:

These are to instill confidence in buyers and to optimize the beauty or customization potential of the site.

1. I would suggest adding the SH phone number to the header and foot area too. Or whichever phone is chosen in back- end.
    2. I think some kind of security or shopper approved rating thing found on the product pages..should also be added to footer.
    3. Again sellers should be able to upload their own logos. Right now the landing pages for most names have no background.. just a plain text of the name. Which is fine but it can be improved.
    4. The SH premium names have logos but on the homepage, the newer names don't match the size of those. It's uneven.
    5. The modern theme: That's my favorite, but i think the body or above can have some shadows or something for structure. Even in a subtle way. I do like it though..just keep improving it. And add even more choices.
    6. Even when i removed all make offer, it's telling me it's limited to 10%.. ?
    7. Thank You!!

20. Rory Ivey

On the homepage of the modern theme... I think some sections like recommended and even newest domains..should have a super light blue or light grey background to subtly distinguish the sections and give the open page design some subtle structure..

Example>> this namesilo powered site: namelot.com...
    It feels open but they sure different shades in the background to help distinguish certain sections.

But of-course make the shades very light or optional for those who want it.

And with each post...please add option to upload our own logos for the white label marketplace.
    You can ofcourse give the option to pay designers too..but for those who can't afford that in bulk..let them have the chance to upload their own. Thanks...

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  21. HappyW

HappyW Collector VIP

Yes, agreed. While their features are very appealing to me, and the server access speed has improved significantly, I still think their panel and UX need a redesign!

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  22. sircc

sircc Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

You can now add logos to your WLM.

23. Rory Ivey

Really!!!!!?????

Lemme go check...

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  24. Joakim

Joakim SalesBusiness.com VIP Gold Account

Wow, they are moving in the right direction. I had a test site up and running, but were forced to shut it down because of to many bugs.

I'm currently using Efty, but have to say, if they keep improving and it turns out they can offer pretty much the same for free, I seriously have to reconsider switching to SH completely.

25. coolhands

coolhands Established Member

Wow This Feature Will be the best. Our WLM will be a making machine site.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice