Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrwest

Established Member
Impact
www.Spasms.com

Great name for a Review site for products that offer relief to various Muscle Spasms. Or maybe even sell your own private label relief products.

The site is current setup a a blog with unique content related to Muscle Spasms.

Muscle Spasm Market Size is estimated to reach $8.3 billion by 2030, growing with a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period 2023-2030.

-Godaddy
- Wordpress
- No Revenue or Traffic Claimed. “New Blog”
-BIN $3500

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your offer, but we’re far apart at that price. If you want to revise your offer let me know. Happy Holidays

•••
Hi Amit,

Thank you for your offer, but we’re far apart at that price. If you want to revise your offer let me know. Happy Holidays
Thanks Mr West. You too. Have a great holiday season. Cheers

•••
PM sent

Last edited:
•••
I believe you can develop this as a good informational site and sell it for a much higher price later. Because the domain name is short and good.

•••
Thanks. I agree

I believe you can develop this as a good informational site and sell it for a much higher price later. Because the domain name is short and good.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back