Dynadot

domain SouthKoreaToday.com

NameSilo
Watch

DomainSellerArthur

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a nice name, with the pool of end users very limited - it can be some news agency in South Korea, or some blog about South Korea, etc. If I would hold the domain, I would check up how many of such end users exist, and contact them. News agency can buy that for a lot of money, so I consider this domain a kind of lottery ticket :) Either there will be a strong end user, and it can bring a lot of money, or there is no demand and you can own the name for years to come. If strong end user with real interest, then 20k+ (even more if you are strong negotiator) IMO, but probabilities largely depend on a number of end users.

•••
As @lolwarrior said, the name is limited, but it has a good potential if some news agency would come for it.

Considering that RussiaToday is a worldwide popular brand and a giant in the media industry, from the marketing perspective its debatable whether big agencies would start their business with such a name (geo+today).
As I can see, usatoday is a strong brand and chinatoday, japantoday, francetoday, iraqtoday, irantoday, nigeriatoday are not as strong as usatoday, but they are quite popular and active news websites.
On the other side, there are no canadatoday, australiatoday and mexicotoday at all, although I can see some activity history before.

Some similar sales, according to namebio:
ukrainetoday.com 855 USD 2017-01-29 GoDaddy
bangkoktoday.com 165 USD 2017-01-17 GoDaddy
poloniatoday.com 560 USD 2016-07-11 NameJet
irantoday.com 2,900 USD 2010-12-29 Afternic
norwaytoday.com 2,200 USD 2007-08-07 Afternic
turkeytoday.com 2,000 USD 2007-08-14 Afternic

I think its hard for southkoreatoday to hit 5 figures, but its not impossible.
mid to high XXXX to the right end user is more realistic, and high XX to low XXX - reseller price.

Anyway, be patient and good luck !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back