-Sale of course

-Your though, discovery & new trend

I've only got One to start with

MetaSBT.io​

SBTS.ca​

SBTPOAP.xyz

Start-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I grabbed some

SoulboundDEX .com
Soulwallets.xyz

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
This part of the industry is changing rapidly so I got this one..

sbtEvolution // com

•••
For fun only , own this medium names

SBT//international // co

Not interested to reg more. I assume sbt would go for international company, securely and globally .

•••
If you guys took the time to read about what the tech is you wouldn't be regging this trash. Never hurts to READ! 😅

•••
If you guys took the time to read about what the tech is you wouldn't be regging this trash. Never hurts to READ! 😅
I agree 100%. I don't see the “market“ here as these tokens are non-transferable and therefore can't be sold.

•••
•••
•••
I agree 100%. I don't see the “market“ here as these tokens are non-transferable and therefore can't be sold.

True, but my main point is that even if this becomes a popular thing, many if not most of the domains showcased here are completely missing the point of the tech...

These people are too lazy to read for just 2 minutes to understand what they're regging...

Last edited:
•••
Got soulbound.us few months ago after Vitalik tweeted..

Didn't see the tweet quick enough or I'd have regged .xyz which was taken just 1 hour before and .me just 20 minutes before..

Last edited:
•••
True, but my main point is that even if this becomes a popular thing, many if not most of the domains showcased here are completely missing the point of the tech...

These people are too lazy to read for just 2 minutes to understand what they're regging...
Can You please explain what kind of domains actually fits?

•••
•••
I *personally* wouldn't touch this. Do your own research.
I agree. Unless you have soulbound or SBT in strong extensions, the rest makes no sense to me.

It's a non-transferable, lifetime token. Meant to be used for credentials like your degree certificate etc.

You don't see people building websites on how to transfer your university certificate to someone else.

If you must register, then go for the 'soul' keyword that will appeal to other niches. But good luck finding anything available that makes sense. Those have been registered as early as when the internet went mainstream.

•••
I agree. Unless you have soulbound or SBT in strong extensions, the rest makes no sense to me.

It's a non-transferable, lifetime token. Meant to be used for credentials like your degree certificate etc.

You don't see people building websites on how to transfer your university certificate to someone else.

If you must register, then go for the 'soul' keyword that will appeal to other niches. But good luck finding anything available that makes sense. Those have been registered as early as when the internet went mainstream.
I would argue that even Soul+Keyword domains are a COMPLETE waste of money. There will be (practically) no demand.

This is even worse than VASP, and VASP was absolute trash....

•••
I would argue that even Soul+Keyword domains are a COMPLETE waste of money. There will be (practically) no demand.

This is even worse than VASP, and VASP was absolute trash....
Well, there are a lot of businesses and websites built around the 'Soul' keyword spanning various industries and sectors. A simple search will attest to that. I can't say the same for Vasp. So, they aren't in the same league at all.

When I register or buy a domain, I try to look for other use cases instead of the intended future tech one. That way, I have all bases covered in case the future tech doesn't pan out. Hence, why I think soul + relevant keyword in .com is a better bet.

But like I said earlier, good luck finding great ones like SoulLab.com, Soulgroup.com, Soultech.com etc

Last edited:
•••
i have only one Soulbound-NFTs.com and getting good traffic.

•••
Well, there are a lot of businesses and websites built around the 'Soul' keyword spanning various industries and sectors. A simple search will attest to that. I can't say the same for Vasp. So, they aren't in the same league at all.

When I register or buy a domain, I try to look for other use cases instead of the intended future tech one. That way, I have all bases covered in case the future tech doesn't pan out. Hence, why I think soul + relevant keyword in .com is a better bet.

But like I said earlier, good luck finding great ones like SoulLab.com, Soulgroup.com, Soultech.com etc
I wouldn't pay $100 for soul lab or soulgroup lol. There were only 12 sales of domains starting with "soul" that were over 4k. You're dishing out some bad insight IMHO... Just MHO...

•••
i have only one Soulbound-NFTs.com and getting good traffic.
You've got "SEO" in your name for Christ's sake, and yet you genuinely believe the traffic to that horrible domain is organic. There's never a shortage of irony on this site.

•••
I wouldn't pay $100 for soul lab or soulgroup lol. There were only 12 sales of domains starting with "soul" that were over 4k. You're dishing out some bad insight IMHO... Just MHO...
Your refering to reported sales right ? What about the unreported sales that you never hear about ? Plus it's pretty new and may well do ok

•••
There were only 12 sales of domains starting with "soul" that were over
Before 2020 and the metaverse explosion, the number of meta names sold according to Namebio was somewhere less than 30. I remember because I bought one meta name back in 2020. Despite the low sales stats, I bought it because it made sense to me and there were a lot of websites that had meta in their names.

It didn't mean that meta was a bad keyword. The way I saw It, it simply meant that most meta + keyword domains in .com were more in the hands of endusers than domainers.

In my opinion, you also seem to misunderstand my point. I never said that people should go register Soul + keyword domains. I said IF they must register, that Soul + relevant keywords that can be applied to other industry would be the better BET.

Domaining is pretty speculative as new keywords are born everyday and old ones are sometimes repurposed. I have never been one to tell people what they should and should not register. I can only speak for myself and what I would do if I was interested in getting names in a particular niche.

•••
soulboundasset
soulbound-wallet

in com

•••
•••
Back