IT.COM

Someone scammed me on PayPal..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Ugh What should I do. This is what happened:
I wanted to buy a domain, and I knew this girl that resgisters domains for 7 bucks. So I sent her the money by Via Paypal. Then I decided to not have a domain, I asked her nicely for a refund. It's been 5 days and I'm still waiting for my refund. She claims she sent it. But I know I'm not lying I have eyes. I know 7 buck is nothing but still I don't like to get ripped off. What should I do?
I contacted paypal...they havnt replied:'(

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was this a member here at Namepros, Emma?
Work with the other party, and Paypal to come to a mutually agreeable settlement, IMHO. Also, please expand on this "Then I decided to not have a domain", if you can. Not sure I understand.
Thanks and Good Luck.

•••
Well she did not register it for 2 days so I was like, it's ok can I have a refund? She said yea...

•••
And no she's not a member of namepros. I hope she doesn't join. Because she is scamming alot of people not only me.

•••
Originally posted by Emzzz
And no she's not a member of namepros.

Phew! :laugh:
Hope everything works out for you, Emmm.
See you soon.

:hearts:

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Phew! :laugh:
Hope everything works out for you, Emmm.
See you soon.

Ty:) :xf.love: lol:P

•••
Is she with a hosting company?? Or is she just someone who registers them somewhere?

•••
Yea she register them somewhere. :(

•••
I wouldn't have trusted someone who did that to begin with. She wasn't that smart if she did it through paypal. I hope everything works out ok.

•••
Well she has a reseller and I thought maybe she is reliable because she said that on her site. Jeez. Ty GC girl

•••
Originally posted by joy_l0ve
awww that sux!! i dont know what you should do... sorry!! all i can say is that really sux!! yah, even if it is just 7 bucks, i'd be mad too!

Could you PM me her name or site?

•••
•••
girl talk is gonna get it back for you :P believe in the females! :)

•••
•••
:lol: Good luck with everything, I hope it all works out and you get your money back.

•••
Nope, she didn't yet I don't think. I was asking the other person nicely why she wouldn't refund her money.. and she blocked me.. lol. Also, Emzzz has proof it wasn't refunded Rissa has no proof that she did..

•••
Emma, I sent you a PM about your "SIGNATURE"!! D-:
Please PM me back as soon as possible.
Thanks.

•••
rofl. About the signature....... Well its eye catching... yess. eye catching indeed.
Anyway hope you get the money back.

•••
You can probably get your money back from Paypal -
PayPal Customer Service Agents are available 7 days a week, from 6 A.M. to midnight CST.
Call them toll-free at: 1.888.221.1161
My 2 cents: I would save myself alot of grief next time and register the name myself for $1.85 more at godaddy.com or try other discount registrars - you might pay more than 7 bucks but at least you won't get ripped off!
:'( :'(

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Emma, I sent you a PM about your "SIGNATURE"!! D-:
Please PM me back as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Thanks, Emma ... and Good Luck with everything here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back