Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustMark

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0

It doesn't make any sense.

•••
Nothing. Reg fee. You cant make up acronyms and think they are worth money. i have to stop coming here because the names i am dropping actually make sense.
CreatingDoubts

•••
Nothing. Reg fee. You cant make up acronyms and think they are worth money. i have to stop coming here because the names i am dropping actually make sense.
CreatingDoubts

I'm forced to admit that you're 100% right on this one.
@JustMark : A made-up acronym like HCW brings its market value all the way down. If you have to explain it to the seller like you just did, you missed the objective. It has to be a no-brainer. A dictionary word combined to news would make more sense considering that 99.9% of popular acronyms (NY, BTC, USA, etc.) alongside news are taken.

Think about something like CreativeNews.com, VersatileNews.com or DeliveredNews.com. Sounds way better in my opinion. Unless you manage to get your hands on a Premium domain like NYNews.com or USANews.com...

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back